David Stevens Back in Jail

David Stevens Back in Jail

There are 4 comments on the KFDX-TV Wichita Falls story from Sep 18, 2012, titled David Stevens Back in Jail. In it, KFDX-TV Wichita Falls reports that:

A former Wichita Falls business owner charged with hiring a hit man to murder his wife's boyfriend is back in jail as he awaits trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDX-TV Wichita Falls.

Brandi

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2012
I think this is completely ridiculus and blowed way out of porportion!!!! Leave him alone already r he has already served 25months n that is enough!!!! People who actually murder people get extremely low bonds n get no billed and policy who molest innocent children n tamper with with witnesses get a slap on the wrist n don't e end spend the night n jail!!!!! What kind of justice system do we have?????
Concerned

Temple, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Dont' do the crime if you can't do the time!

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Willing to bet Brandi would feel differently if she were the wife he took the hit out on.

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2012
BTW, wasn't there a local woman convicted of this not long ago? Didn't she get 25 yrs to life? Maybe we should free her so she can terrorize her ex husband, kids and parents some more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wichita County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steven M. Williams Interview (Nov '07) Sep '15 My name is Nobody 32
News Burk Property Owner Arrested (Jun '10) Aug '15 anonymous 3
News Man sentenced to five years in prison for sexua... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Sorry 1
News Man Tased on Highway 287 Dies (Feb '15) Feb '15 Toots 2
left behind (Dec '14) Dec '14 thomas anthony no... 1
News Patriotic Parade (Jul '14) Jul '14 Serious answers o... 1
News Robert James 'Bob' Dawson (Mar '12) Mar '14 iowa park inside 2
More from around the web