Jury awards Russell victim $800K

Jury awards Russell victim $800K

There are 5 comments on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Jul 27, 2006, titled Jury awards Russell victim $800K. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

Jurors have awarded a woman nearly $800,000 in damages from a wreck authorities say was caused by Pullman fugitive Fred Russell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Glen Rodgers

Keauhou, HI

#1 Aug 19, 2006
The victim deserves every penny. What is more important is that Russell be extradited to Washington to face a jury trial. This coward sickens me.
Jan Carr

AOL

#2 Aug 25, 2006
Sooner the better for thi man to be brought back for trial.
Jan Carr

AOL

#3 Aug 25, 2006
This man could have done the right thing,not fled, and gone to trial years ago. Been out by now on probation,paying restitution. But appears not only a coward but no good drunk who had no regard for those who died,lives of those injured as well. Justice still awaits him in time?
Police State

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2007
It was an accident, and he should stay in Ireland because he will never get a fair trial in the United States, he is a white male, he may get the death penalty. Where as a woman would have gotten probation and that is why all you women say he is a coward, no he's smart, he knows the current legal system is bias. Look at that woman who just shot her husband in the back while he was sleeping, probation? Wow, I rest my case!
Kurtz

Garfield, WA

#5 Sep 28, 2007
Yes, Russell was accidentally drunk, Russell accidentally couldn't drive down the road without killing someone, and Russell accidentally ended up in Ireland. Mr. Russell seems to be a complete accident........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitman County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Law enforcement recognized, regional airport pl... (Feb '16) Feb '16 KERI 1
News Suspect: Malden teenager died eating chunks of ... (Mar '13) Jan '16 Hellish Times 3
News Ex-Walla Walla judge, former minister sentenced... (Mar '14) Mar '14 weres justice 1
News Body Found In Bonnie Lake In Whitman County (Mar '12) Mar '12 e3f2d 1
News : St. John man backs over young child with golf... (Jun '11) Jun '11 WAYNE 3
corruption in whitman county courts (May '11) May '11 MAD MARINE 1
News new Searchers recover missing hunter's body 1 (Dec '09) Feb '11 Sheila 3
More from around the web