Prosecutor has harsh words for couple...

Prosecutor has harsh words for couple accused of shooting at cars with BB guns

There are 1 comment on the The News Journal story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Prosecutor has harsh words for couple accused of shooting at cars with BB guns. In it, The News Journal reports that:

Two Corbin residents are potentially facing several years in prison for allegedly shooting and hitting 10 moving cars with a BB gun last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Journal.

K Smith

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Feb 22, 2013
We understand Trimble and you have done such a great job in this case of BB guns. But back in May of 2012 (yes 2012) a pre-trial conference set for former Whitley County Sheriff Lawrence Hodge was been postponed due to concerns of the Kentucky Bureau of Prisons, according to you. I also understand you were
trying to mediate with the Bureau of Prisons to work out their concerns regarding how Hodge was handled the last time he was brought to Whitley County for his first pretrial conference. JUST WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corrupt Kentucky sheriff brought down by reporters (May '12) Mar '15 BigBill 9
Whitley County Music Thread (Oct '13) Mar '15 Musikologist 6
Rhonda Damron Partin caught cheating Mar '15 joyce 2
News Authorities investigating triple murder in Whit... Feb '15 so sad 3
drugs in the burg Feb '15 disgusted 1
Siler / Moad Clan (Aug '14) Feb '15 just me 2
The Rat Pack tell all rats (Nov '09) Jan '15 someone92 13
More from around the web