Grandmother faces criminal charges for leaving grandson at Corbin McDonald's

Feb 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The News Journal

Police say this four-year-old child was left at the McDonald's in Corbin on Cumberland Falls Hwy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
howmanytimes

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I thought the parents were the ones that dropped the kid off? Why should the grandma get charged, even if she was the one with custody. The parents should be the ones charged.
howmanytimes

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I was basing that on the story I read yesterday.They changed the facts on this story. They grandmother should rot in jail.
ohboy

Catonsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I think you need to re-read the article howmanytimes. The grandmother is the childs legal guardian. She has custody of the child. He is HER responsibility. The parents did not drop the boy off...the grandmother and her daughter in law took him to McDonalds and then try to say each thought the child was with the other....EVEN THOUGH they ALL left in the same car. No, the parents should not be charged..they weren't involved nor did they have anything to do with this. It was the grandmother, Joanne Lowe's (62yr old) fault entirely and completely. Wouldn't you notice if you left your child, grandchild, niece or nephew somewhere?? I doubt you would ever do that..because that is just total negligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Whitley County Discussions

Search the Whitley County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Rat Pack tell all rats (Nov '09) Jun '14 Little lucky 10
New store Jun '14 Shopper 1
Whitley County Music Thread (Oct '13) May '14 Musikologist 4
bryan phillips Apr '14 pusherman_ 3
Copper theft becoming serious issue (Jul '11) Mar '14 OUTRAGE 8
Bad automotive Feb '14 Ex Walmart Customer 1
cps Feb '14 Concerned 1
•••
•••