Dan Peace faces fourth federal charge

Sep 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheTimesTribune.com

By Becky Killian/Managing Editor A Corbin man arrested in August who had explosives and guns at his Corbin home now faces a fourth federal charge, according to a superseding indictment filed Wednesday in London's U.S. District Court.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Charlie Brown

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

No I did'nt do it ! Now I did ? Her guns now they are'nt ? OMG! This is crazy !
Whats His Gig

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

I really wish that the newspapers would just stop all this madness haha! Family members what ever you do stop posting on CORBIN TOPIX ! haha! You are only making yourself look bad! Hugh???? Don't think so ! Danny you are so bad! Making a bad name for yourself! Oh no thats right your family is?
Thumper

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

Back at it again, are you? When will you shut up and go away? YOu keep saying you won't post any more and there you are again....get over it and leave everyone alone and let the courts handle it. You have done more than enough!!! Nobody wants to hear anything you have to say about this subject.
Wow

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Thumper wrote:
Back at it again, are you? When will you shut up and go away? YOu keep saying you won't post any more and there you are again....get over it and leave everyone alone and let the courts handle it. You have done more than enough!!! Nobody wants to hear anything you have to say about this subject.
Mind your own business ! Nobody hears what is said ! Can't hear a post! Go play THUMPER on another topic! Don't like it ! Don't read IT ! Get over it! You are getting off on what anyone post ! You go away ! Rabbits jump from hole to hole find a good hole and jump in it THUMPER ! You are like OBESSED with these post! MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO AWAY ! Ypu seem to be the only one that is attacking what PEEPS post! MAYBE you should just contac feedback and have all the post deleted! Sounds like a plan hugh> So go for it !
Thumper

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

If you were minding your business you wouldn't be on this forum...You might be a relative, but his immediate family is not your business. Dan is a big boy let the chips fall ...without you runing your mouth. Again the courts will handle it all. Have a nice day...
coming for you

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

I agree Thumper, seems to me Dan maybe alot of things but old sis has some major issues going on herself. Say I heard the price tag on her head has tripled, has anyone else heard this as well ? Honestly could care less what happens to Dan but the more I see and read her post the more I like him rather than her !!
Delaware

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

coming for you wrote:
I agree Thumper, seems to me Dan maybe alot of things but old sis has some major issues going on herself. Say I heard the price tag on her head has tripled, has anyone else heard this as well ? Honestly could care less what happens to Dan but the more I see and read her post the more I like him rather than her !!
Danny has relatives that live in Delaware and Kentucky.I'm taking this as a threat to his sister and I'm livid so that being said,I will be contacting the Police.Threats like these are a price tag on his siters head has went up? This is why his family is concerned for all of our well being.He has made threats before angainst other family members.Now we all have to be concerned for his sisters safety.So he has has hired a hit man ? Like other posters have said let the Courts handle his matters just another matter the Courts will be handling after this threat.Its a threat that needs to be brought to the Police asap! A concerned family member in Delaware.Thanks for bringing this to the attention of other family members.
hmm

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

Good maybe while they are at it the police can serve the warrant they have on her for harassment, ya know Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. No pun intended lol she doesn't seem to worried about Dan or she wouldn't be on here every chance she gets running that d!ck sucker every chance she got. That's a dumb@$$ Yankee for ya though. Here is a thought maybe if she wouldn't comment, start threads, etc she might not get so aggravated she loses her head. Once again no threat, I mean pun intended.
huh

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

Is Dan Peace out of jail yet?
Hmmmm

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

huh wrote:
Is Dan Peace out of jail yet?
no he is in Pulaski County Jail in Somerset pleaded quilty to all charge and waiting his sentencing in April.Check jail tracker.
lol

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>no he is in Pulaski County Jail in Somerset pleaded quilty to all charge and waiting his sentencing in April.Check jail tracker.
Stalking again lol are you still scared for your life ?
For The Dan Fans

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

What is up with you people? Dan still got you brain washed? I've had the misfortune of knowing Dan for about 10 yrs. note i said know him, not befriend him, Why would you take up for this man? I don't know his sister but being his sister i would say she's known him longer and better than you do. Do you really think Dan is your friend ? Here's a wake up call. He's not! Dan cares for nobody except himself, Not his Wife, not his Kids and definately not You. If Dan called you his friend it meant, he knew you were weak and could easily use and intimidate you. You were insecure and easy to mind f**k. Dan will not be involved with those equal or higher than him because they see his weakness and know he's a joke. So please save yourself further pain, cut your loss, move on. Dan isn't God, he's Dan, now he's locked up he be supplying you meth again for a long time give it up, find a new hero, and have a great life.
lol

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

He isn't my friend and I wouldn't even know the guy if I saw him. However I do remember his sister making threads daily on him and his wife and kids then crying she feared fir her life. If I was his sitter I wouldn't waste my time and energy making threads or commenting on them if he is as evil as she portrays him to be.
lol

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

* sister
Cousin

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

lol wrote:
He isn't my friend and I wouldn't even know the guy if I saw him. However I do remember his sister making threads daily on him and his wife and kids then crying she feared fir her life. If I was his sitter I wouldn't waste my time and energy making threads or commenting on them if he is as evil as she portrays him to be.
What about the threads Dan made about his sisters? Figures when Hmmmmm posted he is still in jail should have known it was just a set up for people to start bashing his sisters again. I would think that his sisters had reasons to cry and have fear of him.The sisters don't waste their time on here and on Dan any more .I'm a cousin to Dan and his sisters.
Cousin

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking again lol are you still scared for your life ?
You seem to be the stalker.LOL
Cousin

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

For The Dan Fans wrote:
What is up with you people? Dan still got you brain washed? I've had the misfortune of knowing Dan for about 10 yrs. note i said know him, not befriend him, Why would you take up for this man? I don't know his sister but being his sister i would say she's known him longer and better than you do. Do you really think Dan is your friend ? Here's a wake up call. He's not! Dan cares for nobody except himself, Not his Wife, not his Kids and definately not You. If Dan called you his friend it meant, he knew you were weak and could easily use and intimidate you. You were insecure and easy to mind f**k. Dan will not be involved with those equal or higher than him because they see his weakness and know he's a joke. So please save yourself further pain, cut your loss, move on. Dan isn't God, he's Dan, now he's locked up he be supplying you meth again for a long time give it up, find a new hero, and have a great life.
Thank you well said.
Cousin

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

lol wrote:
By the way Dan was posting as his sisters.His sisters are not evil people at all.Are they in jail? I don't know why I even waiste my time like you do posting and commenting as you do.Look up all the threads under Dan Peace if you can read? He is a blood to me being his cousin and its sad that Dan chose his drugs and friends over his wife and kids and sisters and all relatives involved.Sad Dan's oldest son will be graduating fron school this summer and his father won't even be there to watch his only son graduate so who's evil? We are all saddened by this its been hard on all of us.Dan will not allow his wife and kids to be in contac with any of the family in Kentucky or Delaware we all are forbidden to have any contac at all. Maybe when Dan gets his sentencing and the kids get out on there own they will contac the relatives without fear of Dan anymore.As for his wife she maybe will be free and be happy and not be in fear.Than again she may go down with Dan since she lied for him or maybe she set him up? Theres alot that we will never know so don't throw stones at any one you know nothing just want you read and the news papers don't lie.Get your facts together and wake up.Stop making attacks on the family for Dan has done enough .
lol

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Like I said stalk much? You have made 4 comments to my 1 lol I could care less what happens to either him or you. You are the one writing a book in here lol trying to convince yourself or everyone else ? Just stop posting and it will go away.
Cousin

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

lol wrote:
Like I said stalk much? You have made 4 comments to my 1 lol I could care less what happens to either him or you. You are the one writing a book in here lol trying to convince yourself or everyone else ? Just stop posting and it will go away.
You are so right.......I will go away but the situation is still there......Glad to see you don't care so enough said by you and me ok? We finally agree on something.Good.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Whitley County Discussions

Search the Whitley County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Rat Pack tell all rats (Nov '09) Jun '14 Little lucky 10
New store Jun '14 Shopper 1
Whitley County Music Thread (Oct '13) May '14 Musikologist 4
bryan phillips Apr '14 pusherman_ 3
Copper theft becoming serious issue (Jul '11) Mar '14 OUTRAGE 8
Bad automotive Feb '14 Ex Walmart Customer 1
cps Feb '14 Concerned 1
•••
•••