Jellico woman accused of phoning in b...

Jellico woman accused of phoning in bomb threat at KY factory

There are 3 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Feb 21, 2013, titled Jellico woman accused of phoning in bomb threat at KY factory. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

According to Whitley County Sheriff Colan Harrell, a woman called the Williamsburg Plastic Factory around 9:00 am Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

Since: Nov 12

Strunk, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
A hudge waste of tax payers money for somebody that thinks its funny to call in a bomb scare...do something productive with your life because its not funny to do what you did!!!
worker

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2013
kissme44830 wrote:
A hudge waste of tax payers money for somebody that thinks its funny to call in a bomb scare...do something productive with your life because its not funny to do what you did!!!
I agree! I lost a days pay because of this stupid stunt!
True

Wartburg, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2013
I am glad that no one was hurt just because some dumb-a$$ decided to be stupid. Keep her stupid a$$ locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police investigating triple homicide in Whitley... 56 min Nick 29
News Loved Ones Mourn Missing Laurel County Teen Fou... (Jul '16) Sep 15 Heather Morgan 22
Tim Kane Aug 27 Needtoknow 1
News Kentucky couple charged with beating woman with... Aug 25 Curiosity 26
Plastic employees not working tomorrow for ecli... Aug 20 Jim 1
Kentucky is Cracking Down on Annoyance Aug '17 Social Services 1
Leslie co football Aug '17 Sos 2
More from around the web