Whitley County Man Arrested, May Be "...

Whitley County Man Arrested, May Be "Bad Hair Bandit" Serial Bank Robber

There are 3 comments on the KLEX TV story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Whitley County Man Arrested, May Be "Bad Hair Bandit" Serial Bank Robber. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

Police say a Whitley County man will be charged with a bank robbery that happened there Thursday, and say the suspect may be the serial "Bad Hair Bandit" bank robber responsible for at least six robberies in two states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

just so you know

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2011
jason fox is his name
stick it to em

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2011
hope this jason fox guy rots in jail for the fear he has caused honest working folks by sticking a gun in their face. maybe when he gets sent to the big house he can wear his wig for big bubba to run his fingers thru. the l&n employee was carrying a baby and he pointed the gun right at her unborn child. no excuses for this guys actions. i hope he rots for a long time.
good job

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2011
Congrats to local law enforcement for a job well done capturing this bad guy and taking him off the street before he hurt someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Rat Pack tell all rats (Nov '09) Apr 23 Shannon boggs 18
CJ Clark (Jul '13) Apr 21 Lola 2
who wrecked Apr 19 mmmm 1
wrecked Apr 19 mmmm 1
News Major Whitley County Drug Bust (Jul '10) Apr 8 Lisa 9
RAYMOND DOUGLAS and JIMMY!!! REALLY Apr 8 Notgoingaway 2
Just curious Mar '16 Wondering 1
More from around the web