Firestone pageant to benefit Whitley ...

Firestone pageant to benefit Whitley County Relay for Life

There are 27 comments on the story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Firestone pageant to benefit Whitley County Relay for Life. In it, reports that:

Special to The Times-Tribune Firestone Industrial Products is hosting its first annual Mr.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pageant mamaw

Corbin, KY

#21 May 18, 2010
couples only wrote:
Can just a little girl enter or does it have to be couples?
you are just plain crazy!!! pageants are fun for the kids. it does teach them to take pride in themselves. there is NOTHING wrong with that. Maybe you are a slob that is jealous.

Corbin, KY

#23 May 22, 2011
Well, well I heard that some of the judge's were actually friend's with the kid's parent's. Nice job ladies!
What ever

United States

#24 May 24, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
What kind of awards are they giving away? I'd like to see actually what they send to the charity. Is this public record since it's supposed to go to a charity?
Firestone doesn't hide what they collect for Relay for Life or any charity if you want to know how much they have collected so far you can ask about anybody that works there and they can tell you.

Madisonville, KY

#25 May 24, 2011
Anyone know who won?
i was there

Winchester, KY

#26 May 25, 2011
well i was at the pageant and i will just tell you i would of just gave the money to them and not even of messed with the pageant if i knew it was going to be that lame, there wasent probally 15 kids in it. the trophys were so tiny my daughter thought it was a toy, and the judges looked like a bunch of teenagers that have never even been to a pageant. i will not be there next year, im just thankful the money went to a good cause but they need to think of another way to make money.

Saugus, MA

#27 Mar 10, 2012
suzie wrote:
what does this mean? I'm new to this pageant.
This is a joke...this is two people who used to work at Firestone, but are no longer there..
Do not worry. Those two were a couple of sluts, anyway.

Stanford, KY

#28 Mar 11, 2012
jimmy and jamie paul will compete for the more sissyfied haha jamie would probaby win cause he acts like a whinny girl most

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willy Hartman?? Oct 10 Curious 3
Threesomes (Dec '14) Oct 10 Curious 3
8 now charged in larry jones murder (Nov '08) Oct 8 Jak7883937 5
The Rat Pack tell all rats (Nov '09) Oct 3 Jamieson simth 14
Scott and Ella Miller Sep 23 millergirl 1
Whitley County Music Thread (Oct '13) Sep 23 Musikologist 7
News Six children taken to hospital after meth lab f... Sep 13 Jim 3
More from around the web