Area Arrests for Nov. 15

Area Arrests for Nov. 15

There are 3 comments on the Dalton Daily Citizen story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Area Arrests for Nov. 15. In it, Dalton Daily Citizen reports that:

* Candy Lee Dasko, 39, 1020 Gowin Drive, Tunnel Hill, was charged Thursday by the Whitfield County Sheriff's Office with battery , first degree cruelty to children and contributing to the delinquency of a minor ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dalton Daily Citizen.

Candy Dasko

Dalton, GA

#1 Jun 17, 2009
This is the comment I would like to make. According to the DFACS Case Worker this did not warrent my arrest. "Quote" from the case worker, had they been contacted there would have been no arrest because it did not warrent it. As of March 2009 all charges were dismissed. And I am reunited with all of my children. I have no battery charges against me nore any other charges against me. Thank you If you would like to know more e-mail me at [email protected] Thank You Candy Dasko
Grudge

Dalton, GA

#2 Jun 17, 2009
Thanks for clarifying. Whoever you are. Are you famous or something?
ringgold

Ringgold, GA

#4 Jul 1, 2009
yep she is and if you dont watch it she will wip your butt and be mean to your kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitfield County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chatsworth Man Arrested For Lewd Conduct In Dalton Feb 3 shutup 4
News Can you help find Dalton couple accused of stea... Jan 21 Rbone 1
News Dalton, Ga. Rebel flag parade: Confederate flag... (Jul '15) Jul '15 ADAM 1
News Confederate Flag Parade goes hysterically wrong. (Jun '15) Jun '15 Zane 1
News Undocumented American, Vargas Speaks In Dalton ... (Mar '15) May '15 wild child 23
News Mayoral candidates say tourism vital for Dalton (Oct '14) Apr '15 bigballs 4
Deputy DUI (Oct '14) Oct '14 Murray 1
More from around the web