Armed robbery reported in Monticello

Sep 30, 2011 Full story: Journal & Courier

The armed robbery of the Kroger gas station at 916 Main St. was dispatched to area police agencies at 10:30 p.m. Initial reports indicated the robber showed a gun and fled on foot with cash.

Full Story
why line

Sheridan, AR

#1 Oct 21, 2011
does anyone feel the same as me? here right before the president election folks who get social security are getting a 3.5% raise, our troops are coming home from iran (finally, i'm glad), and the leader of Libya was killed. now folks how stupid does our leader think we are anyway. the old saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time. i wonder how the parents, grandparents,wives, and husbands of our troops who have already lost their lives over there for nothing, feel about this(4469) of them. if it was my son or daughter who was lost in that senseless war i would be mad as an old wet hen. and God forbid, if the troops still there get to come home, what are they coming home to. no jobs,higher prices on everything and the possibility of having the same leader as when they left. if America don't wake up and smell the roses, we're doomed. we all need to stick together and vote all the rotten politicans out from downtown to washington. after the election it's too late to do any thing. make a change,and change the make. it's your choice. don't forget how we've suffered through the worst of times.all because of the rotten career politicans. now's the time to do something about it.get out and vote and clean the offices out from here to washington.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leadership White County focuses tourism and loc... (Jan '14) Jan '14 MRW 1
What happen to the home town (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mary M 1
Fire concern along with flood (Mar '09) Mar '09 newkirksouth 2
Responsible pork production fattens Indiana's e... (Apr '07) Apr '07 JMann 12
Farmers wait to see what freeze inflicted (Apr '07) Apr '07 Tim 22

White County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE