Hoosier soldier killed in Iraq conflict

A soldier from White County was killed while traveling with an Army convoy in Iraq, becoming the fourth serviceman with an Indiana connection to be killed overseas this month. Full Story
First Prev
of 80
Next Last
USAF4EVER

Herndon, VA

#1627 Mar 29, 2007
kahan wrote:
<quoted text>
i am afraid that yours are doing the same mistakes with soviets...
just accept that all we are selfish human beings...
i am also helpfull person but at the end it is for my benefit...
and if a person hates you just let him to go whereever he want to go...
you can not know how much i want to be away from kurdish seperatists..
if one dont want you just leave away...
ADANA, BEAUTIFUL CITY. I WAS ASSIGNED THERE IN 1982-84 I LOVED THE PEOPLE AND THE SHOPPING WAS GREAT. I STILL HAVE RUGS FROM THE MARKETS THERE. I HAVE VERY GOOD MEMORIES OF TURKEY. PEOPE WERE VERY FREINDLY TO A COUNTRY BOY FROM IN. VERY NICE MEMORIES.
USAF4EVER

Herndon, VA

#1628 Mar 29, 2007
Sapper12-Alpha wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Army!!! Combat Engineer (Airborne). Thanks for those great planes to jump out of. LOL.
I could use some backup from a fellow Servicemember on another forum: "A Few Years, Another Bush". You should see the clowns on that forum.
YO SAPPER, WE ARE DOWN HERE AT KEY WEST, NAS TEACHING THE F-18 DRIVERS HOW TO FLY N FIGHT, MAINTAIN AIR SUPREMEACY. CALL US IF YOU GET INTO SOME SHIT, THEN KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN. GOTTA GO TO WORK. WATCH YOUR SIX.

“I OWN Cpt 0 and yaddahim”

Since: Feb 07

Mucker!

#1630 Apr 5, 2007
USAF4EVER wrote:
<quoted text>YO SAPPER, WE ARE DOWN HERE AT KEY WEST, NAS TEACHING THE F-18 DRIVERS HOW TO FLY N FIGHT, MAINTAIN AIR SUPREMEACY. CALL US IF YOU GET INTO SOME SHIT, THEN KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN. GOTTA GO TO WORK. WATCH YOUR SIX.
Have fun. Take care.
AMERICAN SOLDIER

Louisville, KY

#1631 May 15, 2007
AntiFlag..... YOU HAVE SOME DAMB NERVE! Sure you may not agree with what is goin on in Iraq and just becasue a soldier dies in Iraq does not exactly mean freedom for you but this is what it does mean dumb ass so listen up..... It means that this person was brave enough to sign his name saying he will do what the country asks of him. He or she will fight in the name of the United States of America against all enemies! NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE! Now you may not think that the war in Iraq is allowing you freedom of speach but that soldiers did something you dont have the balls to do and that is fight for our country!

I promise you this... If I EVER was able to meet you I would bust your head in just becasue your a low life! Support out troops even if you dont support out war! I tell you what i have been through some crazy things while I was in Iraq and it is not pretty. We soldiers do that for you! Think so or not we do!

“I OWN Cpt 0 and yaddahim”

Since: Feb 07

Mucker!

#1632 May 16, 2007
AMERICAN SOLDIER wrote:
AntiFlag..... YOU HAVE SOME DAMB NERVE! Sure you may not agree with what is goin on in Iraq and just becasue a soldier dies in Iraq does not exactly mean freedom for you but this is what it does mean dumb ass so listen up..... It means that this person was brave enough to sign his name saying he will do what the country asks of him. He or she will fight in the name of the United States of America against all enemies! NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE! Now you may not think that the war in Iraq is allowing you freedom of speach but that soldiers did something you dont have the balls to do and that is fight for our country!
I promise you this... If I EVER was able to meet you I would bust your head in just becasue your a low life! Support out troops even if you dont support out war! I tell you what i have been through some crazy things while I was in Iraq and it is not pretty. We soldiers do that for you! Think so or not we do!
I think Anti-Flag was a washed up Airmen who couldn't hack it.
LibertarianSocia lism

Essexville, MI

#1633 May 26, 2010
KILLING TIIME wrote:
<quoted text>
COMING FROM SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T SOUND TOO BRIGHT HIMSELF...SHOULD BE VERY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL FOR SOLDIERS LIKE HIM THAT FOR THIS VERY REASON HAVE GIVEN YOU FREEDOM... FREEDOM OF SPEECH, TOO.
TRY A COMMUNIST COUNTRY IF YOU DON'T AGREE.
What conflict since World War II has there been where there was a risk of a foreign power invading the US and taking away any of our freedoms?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 80
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

White County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leadership White County focuses tourism and loc... (Jan '14) Jan '14 MRW 1
Armed robbery reported in Monticello (Oct '11) Oct '11 why line 1
What happen to the home town (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mary M 1
Fire concern along with flood (Mar '09) Mar '09 newkirksouth 2
Responsible pork production fattens Indiana's e... (Apr '07) Apr '07 JMann 12
Farmers wait to see what freeze inflicted (Apr '07) Apr '07 Tim 22
More from around the web