Alleged attackers of Whatcom County s...

Alleged attackers of Whatcom County sheriff's deputy go on trial Monday

There are 1 comment on the Bellingham Herald story from May 30, 2009, titled Alleged attackers of Whatcom County sheriff's deputy go on trial Monday. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

When Whatcom County Sheriff's Deputy Jeremy Freeman radioed for help in arresting three men allegedly attacking him in the Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest on May 25, 2008, dispatch heard the call.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

truthseeker

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2009
Officer Jeremy Freeman was found guilty of falsifying polce reports, malicious prosecution and 3 other civil felony offenses at the end of Jan. in a SAeattle Superior court. This isn't his only other case, there was the raspbeery field shooting incident outside Lynden. WQhy are we county taxpayers still giving this man a paycheck and why hasn't SAheriff Elfo called for his resignation? I kno0w that there has been no internal or external investigations. A secretary in Elfo's office said the verdicts had been sustained. Anyone ever hear of that happening to some regular joe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whatcom County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noah County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Oct '16 Elijah 2
Whatcom County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... Oct '16 David 1
News Bellingham man sentenced to 9 months for 2013 rape (May '16) Jun '16 LMac 2
why ????? (Jan '16) Jan '16 puddin e 1
News Christmas surprise for toddler: FI6 electric to... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Islam Sucks 3
News Washington measles outbreak linked to B.C. (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eve 1
News Snow possible for Whatcom County lowlands over ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 John 1
More from around the web