Search continues for missing DJ Bobby...

Search continues for missing DJ Bobby Jones

There are 17 comments on the The Herald-Coaster story from Jul 5, 2007, titled Search continues for missing DJ Bobby Jones. In it, The Herald-Coaster reports that:

The search for polka singer and radio deejay Bobby Jones continues to be delayed due to the rushing waters of the Colorado River in El Campo. via The Herald-Coaster

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald-Coaster.

bobby jones

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2007
where is bobby jones,
DDZZ

Auburn Hills, MI

#2 Aug 9, 2007
ITS AMAZING HOW WE CAN SEND SOMEONE TO THE MOON BUT WE CANNOT GO UNDERWATER AND SEARCH TO SEE IF THERE MAY BE SOMEONE THERE. WHERE IS THE TECHNOLOGY
George W Bush

San Marcos, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2007
Sorry folks I spent all our high-technology money on my war in Iraq. It is far more important than sweeping rivers in Texas for missing people.
Rebecca

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2007
We still need to find Bobby Jones.
Phillip

Gastonia, NC

#5 Nov 14, 2007
I'm with you, Rebecca! If his disappearance was the result of a crime, there will not be much hard evidence left after stewing at the bottom of the Colorado River for this long. But, I don't think he's in the river and law enforcement knows they have botched what should have been a criminal investigation.
Patricia

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2007
I heard he was in Mexico, has anyone else heard that story?
Lori Anne

Sealy, TX

#7 Dec 23, 2007
I've read elsewhere that someone reported Bobby hanging around in New York. Where is his family and why isn't anyone doing more to find him?
Elmar

Pforzheim, Germany

#8 Sep 7, 2008
I feel sorry for Bobby's family and friends. His band was favourably featured oompaah-ing away on the Shiner Polka in the German made Texas Road Movie "Schultze Gets the Blues"

posted from Heidelberg, Germany
Rebecca

Plano, TX

#9 Oct 8, 2008
I heard there is a bizzar in Houston this Sunday and polka bands will be playing. I know thry are still thinking about him. My heart and prayers go out to his family.
Sean from Philadelphia

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Dec 14, 2008
There is a story going around that he is working in a gift shop in Ft McMurracy, Alberta Canada...has anyone else heard this?
former cop

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 25, 2010
So have they found him?
shawndella

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2011
heard he rans aways witf his gay boyfreind to some other countries...dem gay memes is crazy!
ljanette

Rochester, NY

#13 Jan 24, 2012
Sean from Philadelphia wrote:
There is a story going around that he is working in a gift shop in Ft McMurracy, Alberta Canada...has anyone else heard this?
i know it has been a long time since you posted it, but- where did you hear this Ft. McMurray story, Sean???
juan eleegal

Houston, TX

#14 Jan 26, 2012
He's with his gay lover... or he may be in the river..has any one seen bobby bones?
collin

Magnolia, TX

#15 May 16, 2012
Does any one no where Bobby is
Jonathan
#16 Apr 20, 2016
me and my grandfather were talking and we started talking about the booby jones chezch band and he does not think he is dead he said he had a lot of gambling debts and not far from where I am they found his liscence plate and I believe his car but not the body after a flood
Jonathan
#17 Apr 20, 2016
Me and my grandfather he faked his death he had gambling debts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wharton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Prosecutor Says He Was Encouraged to Excl... Apr '16 Sharen George 1
News Transgender Widow Turned Down for Marriage License (Sep '13) Sep '13 sarahomo 1
News man caught having sex with horse was 'trying to... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ms Wild 1
RV spot for rent wanted (Oct '10) Oct '10 Museum Lover 1
News Mom handling firefighter's estate during transg... (Aug '10) Aug '10 TerryE 2
News Medina raises her profile in GOP race for governor (Jan '10) Feb '10 Concerned US Citi... 11
News Perry widens lead over Hutchison in latest GOP ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 TEA 3
More from around the web