Manton may make landowners pay for re...

Manton may make landowners pay for resurveying of 141 lots

There are 3 comments on the Northern Michigan News story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Manton may make landowners pay for resurveying of 141 lots. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

Find out why the city of Manton is looking at charging residents to have their lots resurveyed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

nelson

Cadillac, MI

#1 Oct 4, 2008
MANDATORY. ALMOST AS NEGOTIABLE AS GENICIDE. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 141 PEOPLE WHO THEY ARE WANTING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FROM IN A TIME WHEN MOST OF US ARE JUST TRYING TO AFFORD TOLIET PAPER!
Boston Tea

Vinaroz, Spain

#2 Oct 5, 2008
tax and tax----------obama and mccain bailouts for rich on wall st.
Karen

Vashon, WA

#3 Oct 14, 2008
God help us! Satan thinks he owns us. My vote is for God. Thank God for the good sense to invent toilet paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wexford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half million bond set for Dustin Maleski Apr '15 Sneaky Pete 2
News Support Van Alst for 84th District Judge (Nov '14) Nov '14 Dave Maes 1
News State Police searching for shooting suspect in ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Penny 1
News Cadillac man receives jail in high-speed motorc... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ralph 1
News Meth lab, drugs found in home north of Cadillac (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sneaky Pete 3
News Shades of green (May '14) May '14 KeepTheQuiet 1
News Grandmother won't be charged for stabbing grandson (Mar '14) Mar '14 karl anglin 1
More from around the web