7/23 - Matthew Harris's Body Found

There are 7 comments on the Jul 26, 2007, WWUP-TV Cadillac story titled 7/23 - Matthew Harris's Body Found. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

View Picture Play Video Hide Video A sad end to the search for a Northern Michigan man who disappeared more than a week ago. via WWUP-TV Cadillac

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.

TN-S

Florence, CO

#1 Aug 29, 2007
Our prayers are with the family...
Jenna - Mason mi

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Sep 23, 2007
What a great guy! We worked next to eachother in mason last year when he was starting school. So funny always made me smile :-) so caring and giving. My heart goes to your family. We'll miss you Matt
Matthew Harris

South Boardman, MI

#3 Feb 17, 2008
LOVED BY MANY AND MISSED 4-EVER. TAKEN TO SOON FROM THE ONES WHO LOVED AND NEEDED HIM.BUT ALWAYS REMEMBERED BY EVERYONE THAT GOT TO MEET HIM......
Matthew Harris

South Boardman, MI

#4 Feb 17, 2008
LOVE YA YOUR SISTER LYS
Bonnie

Cicero, IN

#5 Mar 3, 2008
i'll c u in heaven my brother! luv u always!
keg

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2008
Matt was a great guy!! We sat at the ez mart where he had worked talking n laughing for hours. i remember talking to him at the gas ststion the day before he went missing. i used to go to ez mart all the time but since hes been gone i think ive been there maybe once. its wierd with him not around. everyone misses you matt!!!!
lil bro

Addison, IL

#7 Sep 9, 2011
matt in my heart is where i will keep you big bro i miss you so much i will see you again when you open the gates for me love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wexford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Half million bond set for Dustin Maleski Apr 19 Sneaky Pete 2
News Support Van Alst for 84th District Judge Nov '14 Dave Maes 1
News State Police searching for shooting suspect in ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Penny 1
News Cadillac man receives jail in high-speed motorc... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ralph 1
News Meth lab, drugs found in home north of Cadillac (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sneaky Pete 3
News Shades of green (May '14) May '14 KeepTheQuiet 1
News Grandmother won't be charged for stabbing grandson (Mar '14) Mar '14 karl anglin 1
More from around the web