Colonial Beach man arrested following shooting

There are 4 comments on the Westmoreland News story from Mar 24, 2012, titled Colonial Beach man arrested following shooting. In it, Westmoreland News reports that:

On March 24, 2012 at 04:39 am The Colonial Beach Police Department received a 911 call from a resident reporting that someone was attempting to break into their house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Westmoreland News.

Clueless

Falls Church, VA

#1 Mar 24, 2012
Sounds like good police work from all hands.
MinCB

King George, VA

#2 Mar 25, 2012
The home owner can borrow my alarm system a 1911 and a barking dog, the police would not had to hunt the slime with a dog. The slime would have been on the floor bleeding instead of the homeowner.

“Local Boy Done Good!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 25, 2012
Well done CB Police!
SCS

Gloucester, VA

#4 Apr 20, 2012
I agree. A barking dog and a shotgun, rifle or pistol was what was needed in this case.

Rember: when seconds count the police are only minutes away!

Police solve crimes not prevent them.

That is what exactly happined in this case!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Major Drug Bust in Colonial Beach Female kingpi... (Nov '11) Apr 29 pollymolly 43
News Multiple stabbings in Colonial Beach Village Mar '15 wtcsret 4
News Colonial Beach may abolish police force (Oct '13) Nov '14 Ugh 81
News Three arrested on drug charges (May '12) Jul '14 oops 15
News Second Westmoreland County employee to face DWI... (Mar '14) May '14 HB Rules 9
News Colonial Beach Police Department consolidation ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sassie Sadie 19
News Beach council member resigns Colonial Beach Tow... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Right on 23
More from around the web