Maryland man charged with fatal stabb...

Maryland man charged with fatal stabbing in Colonial Beach

There are 19 comments on the Westmoreland News story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Maryland man charged with fatal stabbing in Colonial Beach. In it, Westmoreland News reports that:

Colonial Beach authorities have charged a Maryland man with first-degree murder following a fatal stabbing in the 800 Block of Colonial Avenue during the early morning hours of Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Westmoreland News.

Wanda

Springfield, NJ

#1 Oct 5, 2012
That horrible place should be closed down. Or rename it the Bates motel
HB Rules

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Close Maryland down too
Anonymous

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Senseless. Terrible. Reckless. Words cant describe. Shut that hotel down. Draws negativity
Wanda G

King George, VA

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Interesting. There is another Wanda.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Wanda G wrote:
Just shows the need to set up a Topix account.
Jim G

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Oct 8, 2012
I agree please close the establishment. I drove by the place Saturday and it just say’s Crack / Prostitution all around it……
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Wanda G wrote:
I know rwanda but nowhere near here :)

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;...
i wonder

King George, VA

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Jim G wrote:
I agree please close the establishment. I drove by the place Saturday and it just say’s Crack / Prostitution all around it……
what if she was killed at riverwood apts? would you want to close that too? he would have killed her no matter where she lived.
Perry Mason

Lexington Park, MD

#9 Oct 8, 2012
i wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
what if she was killed at riverwood apts? would you want to close that too? he would have killed her no matter where she lived.
Yes
John G

Falls Church, VA

#10 Oct 8, 2012
i wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Business

Silver Spring, MD

#11 Oct 8, 2012
i wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure would! No two properties hold this town back from reaching her true potential than these!
HB Rules

Moyock, NC

#12 Oct 10, 2012
If we control the state boarder and stop letting the Md cars across the bridge, Colonial Beach would have half the traffic, half the drugs, half the free loaders in Riverwood, and half the cost to the town to police, cleanup, and educate. Md is a pathetic, free loading, union loving, tax people to poverty state. If NJ is the armpit of the US, MD is the ahole.
Clueless

Centreville, VA

#13 Oct 10, 2012
HB Rules wrote:
If we control the state boarder and stop letting the Md cars across the bridge, Colonial Beach would have half the traffic, half the drugs, half the free loaders in Riverwood, and half the cost to the town to police, cleanup, and educate. Md is a pathetic, free loading, union loving, tax people to poverty state. If NJ is the armpit of the US, MD is the ahole.
But how do you really feel?
Bill P

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Oct 11, 2012
HB Rules wrote:
All true. But, we would have half the money coming into town, half the tourists that keep this little town alive and a lot less stories to make fun of on Topix. This towen would have to close it's doors and roll up the sidewalks if you did something that short-sighted
HB Rules

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Bill P wrote:
<quoted text>
All true. But, we would have half the money coming into town, half the tourists that keep this little town alive and a lot less stories to make fun of on Topix. This towen would have to close it's doors and roll up the sidewalks if you did something that short-sighted
So you think the drug trade brings in more money than it cost? Maybe, but I doubt it. Ask that youg lady's parents how much MD money was worth their daughters life? I am sure they think a few thousand dollars for CB is worth her life. I wonder how much the police will spend solving the case. How much money will the court spend? How much will the jury lose with the loss of work days? Say no to drugs, say no to MD.
Charlene

King George, VA

#16 Oct 11, 2012
All y'all need to shut up... We just lost a love one and y'all on here thinking its a joke she was a hard working woman who loved her children and her family and would help anybody in need she did not deserve this ... R.i.p auntie much love I will see you on the other side and for the the people with all the negative talk go fuck yourself it could have happen to your family member too and you would feel the same way I do
Bill P

Portsmouth, VA

#17 Oct 12, 2012
HB Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the drug trade brings in more money than it cost? Maybe, but I doubt it. Ask that youg lady's parents how much MD money was worth their daughters life? I am sure they think a few thousand dollars for CB is worth her life. I wonder how much the police will spend solving the case. How much money will the court spend? How much will the jury lose with the loss of work days? Say no to drugs, say no to MD.
So you took my response as I was defending drugs and drug money? Are you an idiot? I was merely commenting on your ass-hat comment about shutting down the MD bridge to keep Marylanders away from CB. Are you really dumb enough to believe that all the drugs come from MD and maybe not points West or South? You don't think that maybe the problem with drugs in our community maybe has to do with the combination of an inept police dept, section 8 housing, and the temperment of most folks in CB to "just get along, and go with the flow" with each other? Wow! Your a real piece of work!

As for the comments from Charlene... No one is disrespecting your Auntie. We are discussing the larger picture and why this happened, and listing to ass-clown ideas on how to make it stop. No disrespect is intended. I understand she was a very nice woman who was in the process of turning her life around until this fucktard ended it for her. I am sorry for your loss.
LeoN

Alexandria, VA

#18 Oct 12, 2012
Charlene wrote:
All y'all need to shut up... We just lost a love one and y'all on here thinking its a joke she was a hard working woman who loved her children and her family and would help anybody in need she did not deserve this ... R.i.p auntie much love I will see you on the other side and for the the people with all the negative talk go fuck yourself it could have happen to your family member too and you would feel the same way I do
Charlene, don't let these people get to you.
They have little else to do. I wish you and your family well, and hope the murderer gets what he deserves.
may your Aunt rest in peace.
perplexed

Roanoke, VA

#19 Oct 12, 2012
Bill P wrote:
<quoted text>
So you took my response as I was defending drugs and drug money? Are you an idiot? I was merely commenting on your ass-hat comment about shutting down the MD bridge to keep Marylanders away from CB. Are you really dumb enough to believe that all the drugs come from MD and maybe not points West or South? You don't think that maybe the problem with drugs in our community maybe has to do with the combination of an inept police dept, section 8 housing, and the temperment of most folks in CB to "just get along, and go with the flow" with each other? Wow! Your a real piece of work!
As for the comments from Charlene... No one is disrespecting your Auntie. We are discussing the larger picture and why this happened, and listing to ass-clown ideas on how to make it stop. No disrespect is intended. I understand she was a very nice woman who was in the process of turning her life around until this fucktard ended it for her. I am sorry for your loss.
It is amazing to me that people think that any one particular place is causing the issues in CB. If you read the paper about the last 3-4 major drugs arrests, the persons involved were from Westmoreland County, Colonial Beach and other surrounding counties, not MD. Stating that our police dept and section-8 housing has something to do with the drug trade is also ridiculous. Again, if you had read the articles, none of the people arrested had anything to do with the Section-8 housing and very few were from the town.

Drugs are everywhere. It is unfortunately a part of life. We have a taskforce that is diligently trying to get rid of the drugs a little at a time. It also takes time for it to happen.

Lastly, Niecy was a nice lady that didn't deserve her fate. Just because she and the person that killed her were from MD, doesn't mean everyone from MD is bad. It was a tragic situation that happenecd to happen here. If she was living in Montross, it would have happened there. This man would have found her no matter what. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Major Drug Bust in Colonial Beach Female kingpi... (Nov '11) Jan '16 honest babe 42
News Five sent to prison in drug cases (Apr '07) Dec '15 wtcsret 4
News Multiple stabbings in Colonial Beach Village (Mar '15) Mar '15 wtcsret 4
News Colonial Beach may abolish police force (Oct '13) Nov '14 Ugh 81
News Three arrested on drug charges (May '12) Jul '14 oops 15
News Second Westmoreland County employee to face DWI... (Mar '14) May '14 HB Rules 9
News Colonial Beach Police Department consolidation ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sassie Sadie 19