Missing York County man found dead in...

Missing York County man found dead in Colonial Beach

There are 2 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Missing York County man found dead in Colonial Beach. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

The body of missing York County man Robert Eno was found in Colonial Beach, officials with the York-Poquoson Sheriff's Office said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 19, 2012
OK, so here is another story that puts a negative spin on Colonial Beach.

How can a Newspaper (Hampton Roads Daily Press) state that “the body of missing York County man Robert Eno was found in Colonial Beach, officials with the York-Poquoson Sheriff's Office said Wednesday”.

The deceased, Mr. Eno, was found over Ten Miles outside of the Town Limits, a tenth of a mile off of Pope’s Creek Road near the George Washington’s Birthplace National Monument on some abandon property. This is in Westmoreland County, Not Colonial Beach.
Bill P

Lexington Park, MD

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Well then obviously someone dragged him all the way out there after he was killed in CB. Come on people, do I have to spell it out for you?! ;-)

Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five sent to prison in drug cases (Apr '07) Jul 28 CB Town Crier 2
News Major Drug Bust in Colonial Beach Female kingpi... (Nov '11) Jul 23 CB Town Crier 44
News Multiple stabbings in Colonial Beach Village Mar '15 wtcsret 4
News Colonial Beach may abolish police force (Oct '13) Nov '14 Ugh 81
News Three arrested on drug charges (May '12) Jul '14 oops 15
News Second Westmoreland County employee to face DWI... (Mar '14) May '14 HB Rules 9
News Colonial Beach Police Department consolidation ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sassie Sadie 19
More from around the web