Onorato favors touch-screen voting

Onorato favors touch-screen voting

There are 7 comments on the Pittsburghlive.com story from Feb 21, 2006, titled Onorato favors touch-screen voting. In it, Pittsburghlive.com reports that:

By Glenn May TRIBUNE-REVIEW Wednesday, February 22, 2006 Allegheny County Chief Executive Dan Onorato announced a proposed deal Tuesday to buy 2,800 electronic voting machines for $11.8 million even though the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburghlive.com.

Charles Schefer

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 27, 2006
Of course he does, there is no paper trail for oversight.
JOAN

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2006
Charles Schefer wrote:
Of course he does, there is no paper trail for oversight.
What makes ya think there was before?
j.
Richard

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2012
JOAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes ya think there was before?
j.
Well,well this site was the first site started in Feb.of 06.The very ist and guess what "Joan" was talking about potential voter fraud.Allegheny County Chief Executive Dan Onorato annouced a proposed deal to buy 2,800 electronic voting machines for 11.8 million.Now this was six years and 7 mos. ago. HHHHmmmmmm!! Okay ladies and gents when will it stop, HHHHHHHmmmmmmm !!! Okay who can tell me now the present,what is Mr. Onorato doing today,09-14-2012. HHHHHHHmmmmmmmm !!
Marge

Glenshaw, PA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Well,well this site was the first site started in Feb.of 06.The very ist and guess what "Joan" was talking about potential voter fraud.Allegheny County Chief Executive Dan Onorato annouced a proposed deal to buy 2,800 electronic voting machines for 11.8 million.Now this was six years and 7 mos. ago. HHHHmmmmmm!! Okay ladies and gents when will it stop, HHHHHHHmmmmmmm !!! Okay who can tell me now the present,what is Mr. Onorato doing today,09-14-2012. HHHHHHHmmmmmmmm !!
There was a paper trail with the old machines. And there is a better paper trail with the new. Much ado about nothing.
Richard

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a paper trail with the old machines. And there is a better paper trail with the new. Much ado about nothing.
Really i belive alot of voters would disagree with you.However what is Onorato doing these days???
Marge

Glenshaw, PA

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Really i belive alot of voters would disagree with you.However what is Onorato doing these days???
Representing a health insurance company, I believe.

It doesn't matter what voters believe. What matters are the facts. And the facts are that the new paper trail is even better than the old one. And it's posted as always at each polling place on election day after the polls close.
Richard

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Representing a health insurance company, I believe.
It doesn't matter what voters believe. What matters are the facts. And the facts are that the new paper trail is even better than the old one. And it's posted as always at each polling place on election day after the polls close.
good work again !!! Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westmoreland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monsour Hospital Mar '16 Emo Taco 1
United Way is a scam Feb '16 Got it Right 1
News Latrobe man charged with trying to arrange sex ... Feb '16 Uncle George 2
News Shoplifting suspect calls police after recogniz... (Jan '16) Jan '16 jadedingbg 2
News Efforts Underway In Latrobe To Find Man's Missi... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Anonymous 1
News 9 western Pennsylvania newspapers put up for sale (Aug '15) Oct '15 RoidRageTG 27
News Pa. mom, daughter busted shooting heroin in car... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Jon 1
More from around the web