What About Noam.....

What About Noam.....

There are 2 comments on the New Rochelle Talk story from Oct 4, 2013, titled What About Noam...... In it, New Rochelle Talk reports that:

I have lived in New Rochelle for many years and I appreciate the multi-cultural community in which I live.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Rochelle Talk.

brian sten

New Rochelle, NY

#1 Oct 5, 2013
to mayor noam bramson i know you will make it to the county executive position you did a good job this year in new rochelle. brian sten of new rochelle activist for human rights
billy

White Plains, NY

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Brian are u out of your mind? Bramson's done a good job in New Rochelle? I think I missed that happening.

Noam did go over the tax cap last year by 3 times what was allowed and my county taxes went down.

Think I'll vote for Astorino. He's done a great job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westchester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romanian film festival in New York adds new ven... Oct 25 himmler mombach 1
News Israeli First-Response Organization to Talk Eme... (Jan '16) Oct 25 rhesus mascari 2
News Astorino, Latimer Trade Barbs At Raucous Westch... Oct 25 333stenbrian 1
News Astorino, Latimer Set For First County Exec Rac... Oct '17 wmaffia 1
News Police: Father admitted smothering Hord grandda... Aug '17 333stenbrian 1
MIND YOUR SHAPE to Host the Ultimate Self-Care ... Aug '17 MYSWellness 1
$125 focus group for expecting moms & dads!! $$$ Aug '17 Momresearchlab 3
More from around the web