Wooster man gets prison for attempted murder of wife

Jun 13, 2012 Read more: The Daily Record

Brian Barrington, 45, previously of 4716 Ogden Drive, but currently incarcerated at the Wayne County Jail, pleaded guilty Tuesday in Wayne County Common Pleas Court to one count of attempted murder, a first-degree felony, one count of grand theft of a motor vehicle, a fourth-degree felony, and theft of a license plate, a fifth-degree felony.

Read more
wooster

Wooster, OH

#1 Jun 14, 2012
im glad he is going to prison. I do have a problem with the fact he didnt kill her, he got 11 yrs. But brian reed kill an eleven year old girl and got 4 yrs, this makes no sence. both are wrong but how is attempting and actualy doing it so different?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Person Of Interest Named In Teen's Disappearance Jan '15 lisas 1
News Missing Ohio girl believed to be with Richmond man Jan '15 lisas 1
News CAWM gets new CEO starting Feb. 10 (Jan '14) Jan '14 Katrina 1
News Genealogy Query - ADAMS : COLEMAN : SIMMONS : S... (Mar '11) Mar '11 anna mcfarland 2
News Former day care employee admits to sexual conta... (Feb '11) Feb '11 power to the people 1
News Wooster: Children at home during suspected murd... (Aug '10) Aug '10 joe 1
looking for (May '10) May '10 arb 1
More from around the web