Three Arrested for Embezzling $80,000...

Three Arrested for Embezzling $80,000 in Lyons

There are 2 comments on the 13WHAM story from Nov 4, 2009, titled Three Arrested for Embezzling $80,000 in Lyons. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Three women were arrested Friday for Embezzling $80,000 from the Community Action in Self Help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

kelly

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2009
that's nice that everyone wants to leave these mean comments on here, but before you leave this crap on here, maybe you should know the facts!!! not all three of these are girls are guilty and justice will be served for the two that actually did the crime. As far as the pictures that were taken, I don't think that any of you that posted those mean messages wake up in the morning looking like a princess!! It is hard enough trying to live your life, let alone live your life with your name being tramppled on and having people think that you are a criminal when you are really not!!!! The bookeeper's job is to file and log in what the paper work that you recieve from your boss, and I do not think that any of us would question our boss if you did not think that something illegal was going on. She is someone's mom, daughter, grandaughter, and sister and you guys are quick to put your stupid comments on here. What if it was someone that you knew???? and knew the person was innocent??? Justice will be served for the ones that did the crime. Before you post, just know that the media will make stories seems a lot worse and there were no facts individually in there! I just ask that people do not take in what the media says right away.
Porky

Rochester, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2009
I'll corn-hole anyone who disputes the above! I mean it! Just try me, pal, just try me! I'll corn-hole the smirk off yer face faster than you can say "Damn, am I getting corn-holed? Why, I believe I am! What an interesting development! Honestly, when I awoke this morning, getting thrown roughly to the street and viciously corn-holed was the LAST thing on my mind, believe me! And now look, here I am - legs akimbo, loins being cracked every-which way... I am a mess!"

Told you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of shooting ex and her child in court (Jul '15) Dec '15 CayugaSpy 3
News Arcadia supervisor vows to get things done (Jan '08) Oct '15 seasoned voter 15
News Wayne County boy, 15, indicted on rape and sex ... (Feb '10) Jul '15 Shortsville 315_585 11
News Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in th... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Paul blart 1
News Arcadia Supervisor wants abandoned properties b... (Mar '11) Aug '14 Crazy not Lazy 7
News Police are searching for missing Newark teen (Sep '08) Aug '14 Vote Zornow 4
News Wayne Co. man charged with sexually abusing child (Jan '14) Jan '14 Protecting Our Ch... 1
More from around the web