Infant sex abuse investigation: Victim's mother speaks

There are 2 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Dec 16, 2011, titled Infant sex abuse investigation: Victim's mother speaks. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

It's a story that has everyone shaking their heads and cringing. Police say 24-year-old Richard Dallas of Lyons severely abused a 9-month-old baby girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

bfust

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 21, 2011
This is not a man this is an evil monster. I pray he gets sentenced to life as this child is going to be physically scared for life not to mention the emotional obsticales she will have to overcome.
deadman

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 1, 2013
Wish I could join him in raping that little girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wayne County boy, 15, indicted on rape and sex ... (Feb '10) Nov '14 Wendys Manager 10
News Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in th... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Paul blart 1
News Arcadia supervisor vows to get things done (Jan '08) Sep '14 New To Newark Forum 13
News Arcadia Supervisor wants abandoned properties b... (Mar '11) Aug '14 Crazy not Lazy 7
News Police are searching for missing Newark teen (Sep '08) Aug '14 Vote Zornow 4
News Wayne Co. man charged with sexually abusing child (Jan '14) Jan '14 Protecting Our Ch... 1
News Two bodies found at Sodus house (Jul '13) Jul '13 tragic 2
More from around the web