Woman charged in theft involving 71 cows

There are 1 comment on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Woman charged in theft involving 71 cows. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

A former Wayne County woman accused of stealing nearly six dozen cattle from Texas turned herself into police yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

holly

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2009
Makes me wonder, why cows that were supose to be worth $50.000 sold at public auction for less than half that price? And why a 29 year old woman that has no arest record would steel them? looks more like a texas rancher sent her skinny cows that were near death, and she sent them to auction before they died, and thats why she stoped payment on her check. wonder why texas d.a. didnt do an arest on her? wayne county did though, when transaction was in texas. D.A. in texas stated... this has hapened three times with this rancher, cows were severly compromised, and near death (not marketable cattle) texas D.A. will not prosacute. rancher should be jailed for fraud. see theres 2 sides to every story..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wayne County boy, 15, indicted on rape and sex ... (Feb '10) Nov '14 Wendys Manager 10
News Ontario man charged with shooting his dog in th... Nov '14 Paul blart 1
News Arcadia supervisor vows to get things done (Jan '08) Sep '14 New To Newark Forum 13
News Arcadia Supervisor wants abandoned properties b... (Mar '11) Aug '14 Crazy not Lazy 7
News Police are searching for missing Newark teen (Sep '08) Aug '14 Vote Zornow 4
News Wayne Co. man charged with sexually abusing child (Jan '14) Jan '14 Protecting Our Ch... 1
News Two bodies found at Sodus house (Jul '13) Jul '13 tragic 2
More from around the web