Rochester Man Claims Self-Defense In Manslaughter Case

Nov 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WHAM

Paul Kubrich, 30, is charged with Manslaughter 1st Degree. The charge carries a maximum prison sentence of five to 25-years if Kubrich is convicted.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2012
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2011
would seem to be self defense if the other guy did indeed "break in" to the ex gf's apartment...
he didnt break in

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 11, 2012
he had a key to the place..

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2012
If you watch any of the programs (NOT SHOWS) on A&E, TruTV, and ID, most of the murderers say it was self-defense. Like that black guy Scott that shot and killed the un-armed white teenager that was on someone elses property. And went to court and got cleared of any wrong doing.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 11, 2012
nickbo13 wrote:
If you watch any of the programs (NOT SHOWS) on A&E, TruTV, and ID, most of the murderers say it was self-defense. Like that black guy Scott that shot and killed the un-armed white teenager that was on someone elses property. And went to court and got cleared of any wrong doing.
"And went to court and got cleared of any wrong doing".

Mr Scott was cleared by a Jury because he was innocent.
The teen punks were breaking the law not Mr Scott.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 11, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
"And went to court and got cleared of any wrong doing".
Mr Scott was cleared by a Jury because he was innocent.
The teen punks were breaking the law not Mr Scott.
Yes the teens were breaking the law. But Scott went on another person's property and shot and killed an un-armed white kid that was 20 feet away from him. He left his property to go on someone elses property. Get freakin' real, if a white guy killed an un-armed black teen, the white guy would have got fried.
Baboon_hater

Rush, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2012
They should have hanged that piece of sh*t. I bet her mom is so proud of her being with black trash.
Baboon_hater

Avon, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Are you that f*cking stupid chimp? I could give to shits about who posted his bond. Hes trash just like you.
Baboon_hater

Dansville, NY

#15 Jan 12, 2012
Thats what your momma deos for penny's jig. You talk about dix a lot. We can tell what you are. a Tyrone queer.black trash just like your momma.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#16 Jan 12, 2012
when you TWO have make-up sex, it'll be HOT.
Santorum like.
Chung Ki Phat Boi

Rochester, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2012
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the teens were breaking the law. But Scott went on another person's property and shot and killed an un-armed white kid that was 20 feet away from him. He left his property to go on someone elses property. Get freakin' real, if a white guy killed an un-armed black teen, the white guy would have got fried.
Rod Scott did the community of N.Greece/Hilton a big favor. That teen he shot in self-defense was a theiving, drug adled, drunk trouble maker. We need more Neighborhood Watch like that. I dont care if Scott was white, black, chinese or hispanic - nor do I care what race the teen crooks were either.
The kid who died was suspended from school for putting a knife to another kid's neck over drugs. He convinced his cousin and a friend to sneak out at 1am to steal from unlocked cars. They had already stolen from a car around the corner and woke up a person who yelled at them to get out and the cops were called. Don't you think any kids with brains would run home at that time? Nope, not these mental Einsteins, they just went a block over to continue. They were drunk and stoned. The were loud when they broke into Scott's car which woke him up, he spotted them, had his girl call 911 and he went to get his legally registered gun. He got outside, spotted them across the street in his neighbors truck. As he approached, one saw him and ran and the 2nd warned the one in the truck. Scott told them to freeze, one ran away and the dumbest biggger one ran directly at Scott. Who in their right sane sober mind runs at a person who claims they have a gun? Well I dont blame Scott for figuring this psycho was gonna try to harm him, so he shot him in defense. End of story. I believe it was a Judge Trial and he made the correct decision.

When you play stupid games like that teen and this drunk guy in this story and the UofR student, well, you sometimes win even stupider prizes.
There is a big story of a drunk off-duty Trooper in Utica who kicked in a person's home around New Yrs. He fought the person inside who hit him over the head with hammer in self defense. Still no reason why he broke in. Some say he was drunk and thought it was his own home and intruders inside stealing (yeah right), others say the new renter's girlfriend was the troopers ex. He's lucky to be alive. But will now lose his job and maybe go to jail.
kristine cervini

Rochester, NY

#19 Jun 14, 2012
First of all..Scott is a cold blooded Murderer! You are not stating the facts to this case..nor were you at this trial. In fact, you don't understand the evidence and that is understandable because the evidence was never put in trial. For one the kids were never on Scott's property. Two the kids were never robbing anyone or breaking into cars. Where is that evidence and where are their charges..there aren't any!Chris opened one car door and leaned into the car for a cigarette this does not warrant a death sentence.There are no curfews in our neighborhood. More importantly Chris was shot in the back upward trajectory and that bullet goes into the neighbors house where Scott could have killed other people..not known to the jury nor was Scot charged for this. 911 calls show Scott killed Chris in less than 60 seconds..not known to the jury. The statements and CD recorded of Scott by police not known to the jury. The coroners report denied to the jury and so much more! Vigilante Justice! So if you think Scott is so great..invite him to live next door to you and your children!

drop the puck, Ref...

#20 Jun 15, 2012
I have invited him to Webster.
We would love him to be the head honcho on our PAC-TAC team.
The late night change stealers would move back downtown.
In fact, he's going to make sure that Marge's customers don't get all drunk and swim to OUR side of the outlet.

I'll bet there's no problems with that in his part of Greece anymore.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 15, 2012
He was a little punk. That does not warrent his MURDER!!! If a white resident shot and killed a black teen opening unlocked cars across the street from his own property HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CONVICTED! This guy got away with murder.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#22 Jun 15, 2012
"Two the kids were never robbing anyone or breaking into cars.

Where is that evidence and where are their charges..there aren't any!

Chris opened one car door and leaned into the car for a cigarette"

I seperated these three sentences for a reason. You claim the kids weren't breaking into cars, then asked what evidence was there, then TOLD US HE OPENED A CAR DOOR!(A car that wasn't his) I guess that means they were breaking into cars. Generally, generally meaning 100% of the time, when you're taking something that isn't yours, you are stealing it, right?
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#23 Jun 15, 2012
kristine cervini wrote:
First of all..Scott is a cold blooded Murderer! You are not stating the facts to this case..nor were you at this trial. In fact, you don't understand the evidence and that is understandable because the evidence was never put in trial. For one the kids were never on Scott's property. Two the kids were never robbing anyone or breaking into cars. Where is that evidence and where are their charges..there aren't any!Chris opened one car door and leaned into the car for a cigarette this does not warrant a death sentence.There are no curfews in our neighborhood. More importantly Chris was shot in the back upward trajectory and that bullet goes into the neighbors house where Scott could have killed other people..not known to the jury nor was Scot charged for this. 911 calls show Scott killed Chris in less than 60 seconds..not known to the jury. The statements and CD recorded of Scott by police not known to the jury. The coroners report denied to the jury and so much more! Vigilante Justice! So if you think Scott is so great..invite him to live next door to you and your children!
DON'T ARGUE WITH THOSE IDIOTS! RODERICK SCOTT IS A COLD BLOODED BABY KILLER. HE WAS MAD AT TRACY THE TRAMP BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT WITH ANOTHER WHITE GIRL IN TRACY'S HOUSE! THAT'S WHY HE TOOK THAT FRUSTRATION OUT ON CHRIS. CHRIS DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF THAT KILLER. WE LOVE YOU CRIS CERVINI. IN FACT, I WAS AT HIS GRAVE THE OTHER DAY IN GREECE PAYING MY RESPECTS. GOD BLESS CHRIS AND THE CERVINI FAMILY. RODERICK SCOTT ROT IN HELL! YOU BASTARD AND BABY KILLER. WE HATE YOU RODERICK SCOTT FOR KILLING CHRIS. I HOPE SOME ONE DOES YOU JUST AS YOU DID THAT INNOCENT BABY. AND BESIDES, WHO THE HELL IS SCOTT? JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER. BURN IN HELL YOU MURDERER!
page

Rochester, NY

#24 Jun 15, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
when you TWO have make-up sex, it'll be HOT.
Santorum like.
You're the sickest person on here i've ever seen.
Something is seriously wrong with you, pervert.
You'll be the next sick freak in the news for some sex crime.

drop the puck, Ref...

#25 Jun 15, 2012
page wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the sickest person on here i've ever seen.
Something is seriously wrong with you, pervert.
You'll be the next sick freak in the news for some sex crime.
Thank you Page!
for interesting commentary and entertainment, for stimulating conversation and debate I love this place.
But, for perversion and deviant sex, I always turn the Page to you! XoXo (o-o) yowzah Babe.
you say the NICEST things to me...
always a pleasure Babe.
you got me Babe.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26 Jun 15, 2012
Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arcadia Supervisor wants abandoned properties b... (Mar '11) Sat Crazy not Lazy 7
Arcadia supervisor vows to get things done (Jan '08) Sat Crazy not Lazy 12
Police are searching for missing Newark teen (Sep '08) Aug 25 Vote Zornow 4
Wayne County boy, 15, indicted on rape and sex ... (Feb '10) Aug 25 Vote Zornow 8
Wayne Co. man charged with sexually abusing child (Jan '14) Jan '14 Protecting Our Ch... 1
Two bodies found at Sodus house (Jul '13) Jul '13 tragic 2
Wayne County D.A.: Charges Against Clyde Man Co... (Jun '13) Jun '13 frank 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wayne County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••