Arcadia supervisor vows to get things done

Jan 14, 2008 Full story: Finger Lakes Times Online 13

“Not to find a way not to make it happen.”

At his first regular Town Board meeting last week, newly minted Arcadia Supervisor Dick Colacino did something he plans to do a lot more of - he promised to get something done. via Finger Lakes Times Online

Full Story
Maude

Macedon, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2008
the first thing he should do is get rid of scumbag Doug Keaton, the crooked , lowlife excuse for a police officer
Shanaynay

Macedon, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2008
you know what? your damn right, that POS hit on my sister after she was beat up by her boyfriend, he came by 2 hours after the police report was filled out to "check on her" at 2:30 am and wouldnt leave,
what a dirtbag
Vote Zornow

Newark, NY

#3 Aug 25, 2014
I seriously have not seen Colacino do anything for us lately. Blandino not running for Mayor again because of his newly drawn corruption. Maybe he'll make promises if he runs again next year?
Jimmy Dean Breakfast

Newark, NY

#4 Aug 26, 2014
Vote Zornow wrote:
I seriously have not seen Colacino do anything for us lately. Blandino not running for Mayor again because of his newly drawn corruption. Maybe he'll make promises if he runs again next year?
Colacino make promises if he runs again? Sure. But I cant vote for colacino. Too corrupt
No Bob Yes John

Newark, NY

#5 Aug 26, 2014
Jimmy Dean Breakfast wrote:
<quoted text>
Colacino make promises if he runs again? Sure. But I cant vote for colacino. Too corrupt
Exactly! Too corrupt. He thinks since his relatives own a lightbulb store or are in emergency response services he can skidattle into the county/town system. While doing this voicing no say for the truely concerned citizens in the town.

Desanto, a corrupt democratic dinosaur. Wants more inappropriate legislation in the community.

Neither one deserve to be town supervisor. Case closed. We better not have them run again its getting annoying.
Vote Zornow

Newark, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2014
No Bob Yes John wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Too corrupt. He thinks since his relatives own a lightbulb store or are in emergency response services he can skidattle into the county/town system. While doing this voicing no say for the truely concerned citizens in the town.
Desanto, a corrupt democratic dinosaur. Wants more inappropriate legislation in the community.
Neither one deserve to be town supervisor. Case closed. We better not have them run again its getting annoying.
Its annoying! YES! Bet Diamond will run for supervisor now after seeing another point of view.
Arcadia Homo

Newark, NY

#7 Aug 27, 2014
Colacino "vow"ed to get stuff done. I dont see change in the town. No new extraordinary jobs, businesses, no say in what we should have added in. No say in how much Cuomo's actions have a negative effect on the town. I'm done with Colacino. NEXT!!!!
lady gaga lover

Newark, NY

#8 Aug 27, 2014
Arcadia Homo wrote:
Colacino "vow"ed to get stuff done. I dont see change in the town. No new extraordinary jobs, businesses, no say in what we should have added in. No say in how much Cuomo's actions have a negative effect on the town. I'm done with Colacino. NEXT!!!!
Had enough of Colacino as well. Michael Diamond needs to run for supervisor.
Jazz minded

Newark, NY

#9 Aug 27, 2014
lady gaga lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Had enough of Colacino as well. Michael Diamond needs to run for supervisor.
Is It politically correct Colacino was even on the town board before he was supervisor? I dont think so! He surelu doesnt know what supervisor really is supposed to do. Agreed! Michael Diamond for supervisor!
Midnight Sergent

Newark, NY

#10 Aug 29, 2014
I never liked Colacino. He has done nothing hes just like Desanto. Another old amnesiac acting man wanting to be the supervisor.

Michael Diamond is a middle aged genius for supervisor.
Vote Zornow

Newark, NY

#11 Aug 30, 2014
Midnight Sergent wrote:
I never liked Colacino. He has done nothing hes just like Desanto. Another old amnesiac acting man wanting to be the supervisor.
Michael Diamond is a middle aged genius for supervisor.
The way you said that is funny.
Crazy not Lazy

Newark, NY

#12 Aug 30, 2014
Please no more Colacino or anyone else for supervisor. Too much petty corrupt democrats and republicans.
New To Newark Forum

Newark, NY

#13 Friday Sep 5
Colacino "vow"ed i cant believe this. Jobs leaving the town. Roads messed up so Harder "retires" Dan Pullen is the new town superintendent We're doing better there. Supervisor wise, we need to get Arcadia a known town. Desanto wont do anything productive. Colacino will do the same old crap. Yeah. Someone else to run! Whoever runs that is not either one of them is who I'll vote for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arcadia Supervisor wants abandoned properties b... (Mar '11) Aug '14 Crazy not Lazy 7
Police are searching for missing Newark teen (Sep '08) Aug '14 Vote Zornow 4
Wayne County boy, 15, indicted on rape and sex ... (Feb '10) Aug '14 Vote Zornow 8
Wayne Co. man charged with sexually abusing child (Jan '14) Jan '14 Protecting Our Ch... 1
Two bodies found at Sodus house (Jul '13) Jul '13 tragic 2
Wayne County D.A.: Charges Against Clyde Man Co... (Jun '13) Jun '13 frank 1
Man Catches Young Vandals, Locks Them In Closet... (Jun '13) Jun '13 frank 4

Wayne County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE