Accused wife-killer talks to News 10NBC

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

In a News 10NBC exclusive, Bryon Drennan -- the man accused of killing his newlywed wife, Stephanie Casey, and burying her body along Lake Ontario in Wayne County -- talks in a recorded interview.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LLLL

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

BULLSH....!!!!!!
rukidding

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Yeah, so she first killed herself and then buried herself....um right.....He is just scared now that he is in jail. He should be thinking how his wife felt when he was hurting her. Sad.
Tammy

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

How very sad! He is guilty...noone would ever admit to murdering someone( I don't care how much stress you were under) if they hadn't! I hope he rots in jail!
trish1000

Worthington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

what an ass.... hope he get burried under a pile of rocks!
Ralphie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Another fine upstanding citizen.
Nancy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

This guy is a fruit cake and they should never let him out.
imwatching

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

As long as he never breeds...keep him in the Psych Center.
jackass

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

she was very cute
tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Yeah right,I believe him. Hey by the way,ya wanna buy a bridge?????????
cjb

Macedon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

I am sick that News10 is giving this person airtime, webspace - and possibly ammunition for a mistrial or a reduced sentence,("I can't get a fair trial, there was too much media coverage!")

This is not news. It is, at the least, inappropriate. At most it is a sick person trying to control the system. The accused calls you from the psych center and "insists" on the interview - and you actually give them coverage? It is pandering to the base side of your viewers, and for what - ratings?

I have always chosen channel 10 for news, but this really makes me want to switch.

I wonder if this person called the other stations and they chose to not satisfy his sick need for attention, or his clever attempt to throw the judicial process.
City Res

Albion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

She looks soo pretty. Why would see pick him? I wonder how they met?
Greece Resident

Victor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Why is Channel 10 giving this loser any publicity at all??? Shame on you Channel 10.
Tasha

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

I know he can not possible believe that she commited suicide. If she did, I know for a fact that she did not remove her own body from the house and bury it along the Lake. If he hit her with a dumbbell dont he think that would have been enough to kill her.
JDS65

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Sorry I feel really bad the poor girl is dead but are you telling me she couldn't see this coming? Plus he is claiming she was Bi-Polar. If he is as crazy as I think he is and she had mental problems too it's not hard to believe he off'd her. I dated someone who was Bi-Polar for 6 years and by the end of it I was bonkers! 2 mentally and emotionally unstable people+ volatile relationship=Injured or Dead person. There needs to be more requirements or procedure in order to get married. You should have to pass a psych evaluation or something. Such a shame she was cute too. In a few years her memory will be drowned by the ever increasing number of incidences of violent crimes and murder in our area.
jim

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

too bad a beautiful young woman was attracted to a "bad boy" happens too often, guess bad boys are more exciting than your average joe. she should have "run" when she saw the first signs of "control" may she rest in peace.
JDS65

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Not all "Bad Boys" Are actually really Bad Boys. I was probably considered a Bad Boy for many years. I ride motorcycles and partied and drank and slept with women and God knows what else. Now I am married and happy to sit at home most nights with the dogs Wife and Kid. So my Wife was attracted to a "Bad Boy" but I never ever raised a hand to her or tried to kill her. I treat her like Gold. This Dude sounds like he is just unstable, weird and nuts! So sorry for the girls family.
Tom

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

10NBC has dropped to a new level in the name of saving their ratings which have fallen greatly. It really is sad.
missnancyo

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

If she commited suicide how did she get buried? The man is GUILTY as sin
missnancyo

Honeoye Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

City Res wrote:
She looks soo pretty. Why would see pick him? I wonder how they met?
I think they met on line.
wbrbat

Holley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Just because you CAN interview someone, should you? He is presumed innocent, of course. But there are a lot of accused criminals who would love to get some TV time ahead of their trial. Maybe it;s "exclusive" because other news organizations just said "no"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wayne County Discussions

Search the Wayne County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Co. man charged with sexually abusing child (Jan '14) Jan '14 Protecting Our Children 1
Two bodies found at Sodus house (Jul '13) Jul '13 tragic 2
Wayne County D.A.: Charges Against Clyde Man Co... (Jun '13) Jun '13 frank 1
Man Catches Young Vandals, Locks Them In Closet... (Jun '13) Jun '13 frank 4
Your Comments on Clyde vandalism case: 'Punish ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Marc Fleming 1
Infant sex abuse investigation: Victim's mother... (Dec '11) Jun '13 deadman 2
Rochester man faces charges in Florida (Feb '13) Feb '13 Still on my High Horse 1
•••
•••