A Wayne County accident claims the life of a Williamsville man...

Oct 13, 2008 Full story: KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau 13

A one vehicle accident has claimed the life of a Williamsville man. Highway Patrol Troop E reports indicate that 40-year old James L. Wood was traveling south on Route A at Route V a ' 6 miles north of ...

Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 13, 2008
williamsville has suffered a great loss, we all loved james and will miss him very much.
A Mom

Trinity, TX

#2 Oct 13, 2008
I loved James very much and will miss him greatly. I agree Williamsville has suffered a great loss.
missing you

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2008
James always made us happy and he always knew how to make us laugh. No one can ever take his place in my heart. We miss & love you lots!
Bj H

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Oct 14, 2008
we were related and he was 1 of my best friends!

“HI”

none of ur buisness

#5 Oct 15, 2008
I talked to him alot in the gas station and i am so sad that happened too.:( I WILL MISS YOU!
chatterbox

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Oct 15, 2008
my son worked with him and he sounds like a very good man.
Bj H

Mifflinburg, PA

#7 Oct 15, 2008
I skipped school to go to the funeral I loved him he was so sweet
kala jane skaggs

Vilonia, AR

#8 Oct 15, 2008
I only knew james for about 4 months but he was a nice kind hearted fun loving father just to see him smile would light up a room so bright i will dearly miss james but he is in a much better place i know he's up there in heaven looking down on everyone so to you james i miss you and knowing you was the best you will always have a BIG place in my heart!!!!!!!!
tyler pierce

Whitney, TX

#9 Feb 27, 2009
James was a very good person to everyone and thats why everyone adored him with much love.
amanda

Vilonia, AR

#10 Feb 27, 2009
james I miss you so much. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you a hundred times. Losing you was one of the hardest things I have ever face. I had the privelage of being your only niece for 22 years well until julie came along. She is getting so big. I know I told you I loved you a hundred times and that love will always be in my heart for you. Looking back I realized that I had some of the best times of my life with you. You were there for my ball games, my prom and every birthday from day 1 we had a blast on my 21st didn't we? I love you so much. Tell grandma I said hi and grandpa artie too and please give my baby boy wyatt lee a kiss from his mommy and daddy hold him as much as you can.
amanda

Vilonia, AR

#11 Feb 27, 2009
oh and thanks for all the rides home from the bar lol boy we sure shared some drunken thoughts. people say I'm like you I know it all after I have had a few. I tend to give advice. thanks for all the long talks I needed
kyle shouse

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Feb 27, 2009
thats the type of things topix needs is heart filled thoughts

Location hidden

#13 Feb 28, 2009
Thanks for sharing that Amanda it was a nice change from what we have been reading and i know James was very proud of you and still is.
I think about him often and our karaoke has never been the same but i always play his song for him no matter where we are and always will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Family Search Jul '14 Genealogy Fan 2
Eagle Sky (Mar '13) May '13 here we go 2
Minature horses (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jason 1
david lee ryzenga (Oct '11) Oct '11 high there 1
Confirmed case of Tuberculosis in Wayne County, MO (Nov '10) Nov '10 your mama 13
old red headed woman (Jun '10) Jun '10 b-babe 1
FYI Probationers - Costs (May '10) May '10 Concerned Citizen 1

Wayne County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE