Traffic Alert: Weekend Road Work

Traffic Alert: Weekend Road Work

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Jun 29, 2012, titled Traffic Alert: Weekend Road Work. In it, CBS Local reports that:

In Wayne County, northbound I-275 will have a single lane open from Plymouth Road to Hines Drive from 10 a.m.A until 2 p.m. Friday for ongoing bridge work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Jerry

Heerenveen, Netherlands

#1 Jun 29, 2012
The whole area has been a mess for months.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jul 4, 2012
I'm totally land locked with all the work going on. These workers are cutting and blowing concrete dust all over in a cloud yet they have no lung protection. Your system can catch much of it, but eventually it's emphysema city.

You don't want emphysema when the girl from Ipanema goes walking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Detroit City Council president to be arraign... Jul '16 Next Available Brain 1
News Jamar Pinkney Sr. gets up to 80 years in prison... (Apr '10) Jun '16 bozo 224
News Black Lives Matter to march in Detroit on anniv... May '16 ThomasA 8
News American Airlines co-pilot charged for being dr... Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 12
Devonte "Tigg" Hobbs Mar '16 Curious 1
who has Kym Worthy paid off and why she wants t... Mar '16 free white boy rick 1
News Wayne County Treasurer resigns after 3 months Mar '16 Ray 1
More from around the web