Anti-Islam Protest at Arab Internatio...

Anti-Islam Protest at Arab International Festival Results in Disorderly Conduct Charges

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Anti-Islam Protest at Arab International Festival Results in Disorderly Conduct Charges. In it, Patch.com reports that:

For a brief moment Friday, the song "Why Can't We Be Friends?" blared over the speakers of a ride at the Arab International Festival in Dearborn; but not a few yards away, the cacophony of angry shouting and the constant smattering of thrown debris sought to drown out the lyrics of friendship and togetherness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Patriotic Girl

New Kensington, PA

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Me thinks that the Patch is partial to the muzzies!! I would have been one of those that were protesting and I have news for you--muslims and any other religion can never be friends!!The quran suggests otherwise..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What other cities can learn from Detroit's unte... Sep 26 former democrat 1
Wayne County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records Sep 25 Logan 2
News Supporters want freedom for Detroit "juvenile l... Sep 8 grounded in reali... 1
News Ex-Detroit City Council president to be arraign... Jul '16 Next Available Brain 1
News Jamar Pinkney Sr. gets up to 80 years in prison... (Apr '10) Jun '16 bozo 224
News Black Lives Matter to march in Detroit on anniv... May '16 ThomasA 8
News American Airlines co-pilot charged for being dr... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 12
More from around the web