Wayne County Commission censures Exec Robert Ficano

Jun 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit Free Press

Wayne County commissioners formally censured County Executive Robert Ficano on Thursday, saying "his ability to effectively lead Wayne County has been compromised." Of the 15 commissioners, only Laura Cox of Livonia, the lone Republican on the board, voted no.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2012
befuddled

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Getting rid of these showful people should be as easy as popping a pimple but with all this mess of no one taking responsibility it winds up being one big mess.folks next time u vote don't vote for people who r well known celebrities or the like. Vote for people who will get the job done without the drama and conflicts! Now do u see why the deficit in Wayne county alone is so high.? And then they blame other things and dance around the truth.
sophia

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

I resent that little smirk on Ficano's face as he tries to turn everything around. He says if anything is found to be wrong, he's the man to fix it right now. People will be held accountable he says. The county is paying its bills and we're moving forward.

Ficano hopes this can all be past memory when the elections come. Some will be ongoing. The opposition will remind voters. Ficano's long career is about over. Will he get cancer like McNamara or live to serve his sentence?
kev r from michigan

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Ficano your glory days r over and would have been over many moons ago if voters would have known how sloppy and inconsiderate your administration. Was ran.promising all these ridiculous perks to appointees and others around them and tax payers r now on hook for this. What were u thinking? People don't think.of u as being genuine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••