Former Assistant Police Chief Charged...

Former Assistant Police Chief Charged In Wayne County Drive-By Shooting

There are 10 comments on the KLEX TV story from Jul 13, 2012, titled Former Assistant Police Chief Charged In Wayne County Drive-By Shooting. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

Police in Monticello arrested a former Monticello assistant police chief and charged him in connection with a drive-by shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

Miss Daisy

London, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2012
I do'nt believe this ,bunch of lies.
local news

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2012
I heard the call come in on the scanner. I wondered why not much was said about it. Why was it not on our local news like everything else is?
curious

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 14, 2012
local news wrote:
I heard the call come in on the scanner. I wondered why not much was said about it. Why was it not on our local news like everything else is?
How do they know who did this? I wonder if this is just a blame game, or do they have actual proof?
news

Irvington, KY

#4 Jul 14, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How do they know who did this? I wonder if this is just a blame game, or do they have actual proof?
it was on the lexington news.
curious

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2012
news wrote:
<quoted text>it was on the lexington news.
I know that, but that wasn't my question. The news did not say what evidence there was to support the charge against the person arrested. Just wondering if it was the blame game, or if they have actual proof of his involvement?
lmao

London, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that, but that wasn't my question. The news did not say what evidence there was to support the charge against the person arrested. Just wondering if it was the blame game, or if they have actual proof of his involvement?
Typically whenever an arrest is made there is evidence involved.
curious

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 15, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Typically whenever an arrest is made there is evidence involved.
Typically but not always.
John

London, KY

#10 Jul 16, 2012
I don't believe for one minute he did that, I have known him for 30 years and never ever heard or seen anything unlawful about that man. I served with him in the N.G. He is as honest as they come.
Jeez

London, KY

#12 Jul 25, 2012
who???
ok ok

Somerset, KY

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Jeez wrote:
who???
read the full story on klextv to catch up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelley Parrigin May 27 Country 2
Wayne County Music Forum (Mar '13) Feb '15 Musikologist 6
Any info on derrick wray Jan '15 Concerned citizen 1
News Grand jury returns 16 indictments (Oct '08) Nov '14 shew 12
who is taylor upchurch (Sep '14) Sep '14 boo 1
Wondering (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dads body 1
News 80 Dogs Rescued In Alleged Puppy Mill (Sep '13) Oct '13 daisy who 38
More from around the web