Pedestrian struck and killed by Wayne...

Pedestrian struck and killed by Wayne County Deputy, investigation continues

There are 27 comments on the WSAV story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Pedestrian struck and killed by Wayne County Deputy, investigation continues. In it, WSAV reports that:

Wayne County Sheriff John Carter says "we had a tragedy here last night." Carter says an accident about 9:30 p.m. Thursday on U.S. 84 near the Wal-Mart in Jesup claimed the life of a 42 year old woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just a note

Utica, MI

#21 Sep 8, 2009
Original Just a Note wrote:
Viewing most of these Post
More idiots with computers comes to mind!!!!!
like the police that drive while using theirs
heres my opinion

Savannah, GA

#22 Sep 17, 2009
Hey smarty pants, JUST A NOTE, we dont have computers in our cars here in Wayne County or Jesup Police Dept. We cant afford them here yet i guess. We are still policing with out them.
Just a note

Rincon, GA

#23 Sep 17, 2009
To heres my opinion, that poster has been using that name since I used it a few month's ago. It will generally show savannah. JPD and WCSO doneed computer on road, they got them in Screven. Got a grant for them. PS like your other post concerning DRB.
curious

Athens, GA

#24 Dec 7, 2011
does anyone know who it was
just sayin

Jesup, GA

#25 Dec 12, 2011
Original Just a Note wrote:
Viewing most of these Post
More idiots with computers comes to mind!!!!!
Um...you're reading and commenting too, "idiot"!...DUH
nuion912

Charlotte, NC

#26 Dec 16, 2011
and u know it!!Police around here are reckless DRIVERS!!!!!!
jawjuh wrote:
No lights, no siren, and probably driving fast. Police investigating Police?
Jesup

Jesup, GA

#27 Apr 17, 2016
Just a Note wrote:
Who else would investigate, ACORN?
I know Ben and the Sheriff No lights and siren not a problem if none emergency response, at least when I was with Feds thats how we did it. Familiar with location the Motel is a known flop house with drug activity. Rooms are by the week mostly. Several people have been injured crossing outside of the crosswalks going to Walmart. Most have been found to be under the influence. Still waiting to hear from _____ negative ignorant remarks.
She walked across the street to get a pack of ciggs. Whole accident was caught on tape from the store. Some how video was "misplaced." But... Yea.. That motels is shady and rooms are by the week, so he's not in the wrong, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body found in Jesup, may be missing man (Oct '12) Mar '16 whatever it takes 2
News Man found guilty of a shooting in Screven County (Oct '12) Mar '16 whatever it takes 5
News Community remembers fallen Wayne County Basketb... (Jan '13) Mar '16 Tre Norwood 2
Wayne Co Couple Arrested 2 Million $ (Feb '16) Feb '16 TropicRain 1
News Wayne deputy who shot armed man Tuesday had 13 ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ragan 1
News Jihad camps in the USA (Mar '09) Jan '12 Ready Freddie 3
News Dave Turley visits Wayne County school (Dec '08) Dec '08 Wayne Groover 5
More from around the web