Former owner of NC hotel where three people died of CO poisoning indicted for manslaughter
Last spring, three people staying at a Best Western in Boone, North Carolina died in the space of two months while staying in the same room.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.
#1 Jan 8, 2014
Damage control is maybe if we dont say anything we wont get caught covering the older couples deaths up. whoever was involved in the first investagation schould be charged for the young boy that died.
#2 Jan 9, 2014
The results of the autopsy for the elderly couple.were not expedited because there was no suspicion of foul play, so no one involved with the investigation knew Carbon Monoxide was involved in time. The hotel owner is the one responsible for having an unapproved and uninspected heater installed.
#3 Jan 9, 2014
How much of a red flag do you need.I guess thats why it was not in the paper or on the news untill the young boy lost his life!!!!!!!!!! COME ON MAN.
Add your comments below
|HOLD Boone Police continue drug probe||Jan 7||sick||2|
|Kmart site sold to Publix for $10.5M||Nov '15||Gpen||1|
|Incumbents dominate Boone elections||Nov '15||Daniel||1|
|brandy triplett or baird?||Sep '15||Brandon||2|
|Rupert of Watauga County (Apr '15)||Apr '15||lildoggie||3|
|Boone man accused of sexually assaulting teen (Feb '15)||Feb '15||sandusky jr||1|
|Boone Police make cyber predator arrest (Jan '15)||Feb '15||lipstick boy||2|
Find what you want!
Search Watauga County Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC