Schools decline 'In God We Trust' pos...

Schools decline 'In God We Trust' posters

There are 6 comments on the Watauga Democrat story from Nov 6, 2013, titled Schools decline 'In God We Trust' posters. In it, Watauga Democrat reports that:

A representative of the American Legion post in Boone on Monday criticized the school system's decision not to accept framed posters reading "In God We Trust" for its school buildings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watauga Democrat.

Billy

Boone, NC

#1 Nov 6, 2013
It's funny to see all of the nuts criticizing this decision.
No Shiz

Lenoir, NC

#2 Nov 7, 2013
I know, right? It's school, not church. If you want to go to church great, go there, but school is not the place to ram that crapola in people's faces.
wut

Boone, NC

#3 Nov 9, 2013
wait a minute, now let's revisit this. Whose god were they talking about? the god I trust and believe in may not be yours.
Jake

Boone, NC

#4 Nov 9, 2013
I can't believe that idiot said the posters had nothing to do with religion.
George Washington

Fleetwood, NC

#5 Dec 11, 2013
America, America...Wherefore art thou America. What light through yonder windows blocked by pride of your people. Will you ever stand again?
George Washington

Fleetwood, NC

#6 Dec 12, 2013
Til we establish the presence of the Lord in our homes will God not visit our schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watauga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert of Watauga County Apr '15 lildoggie 3
News Boone man accused of sexually assaulting teen Feb '15 sandusky jr 1
News Boone Police make cyber predator arrest Feb '15 lipstick boy 2
News Mallatere pleads not guilty to charges (Jan '14) Nov '14 John 18
Magistrate (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jollymama88 1
Leave Turtle Island Alone (Jun '14) Jun '14 A FAN 2
News Will DA race be decided today -- or this summer? (May '14) May '14 nat miller sux 2
More from around the web