Wilson withdraws from county race

Wilson withdraws from county race

There are 7 comments on the Watauga Democrat story from Mar 26, 2012, titled Wilson withdraws from county race. In it, Watauga Democrat reports that:

Republican Tim Wilson, a candidate for county commissioner, withdrew from the election Thursday in a letter to the Watauga County Board of Elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watauga Democrat.

Rick Sanitorium

Boone, NC

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Wilson withdraws from county race. WTF, ya think? He's charged with a FELONY!!! He's dringing and driving and wrecking cars and hurting people!! He's the F**Cking perfect republican candidate!!
Funker

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Rick Sanitorium wrote:
Wilson withdraws from county race. WTF, ya think? He's charged with a FELONY!!! He's dringing and driving and wrecking cars and hurting people!! He's the F**Cking perfect republican candidate!!
Or he's Ted Kennedy.
Mel

Maiden, NC

#4 May 3, 2012
L.M.F.A.O. Funker ,that was classic my man....
Funker

New Orleans, LA

#5 May 3, 2012
Mel wrote:
L.M.F.A.O. Funker ,that was classic my man....
Thanks. Just keeping it real.
Mel

Shelby, NC

#6 May 4, 2012
Must have stopped going to those meetings,New River closed because of some crazy amount of absent money and he didn't have councelling,His bar never cut him off 6 hours and 20 drinks earlier but that dang car would just not steer straight that day.I could hear him now....I'm running for G.D. county Commissioner you bunch of yanky fools.
Mel

Shelby, NC

#7 May 4, 2012
I forgot skunk of the 3rd order.The woman he smashed up was an upstanding citizen.
Steve

Lincolnton, NC

#8 May 4, 2012
I hear know he has to have hip replacement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watauga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boone Snitches May 20 Gonnagetyou 2
News HOLD Boone Police continue drug probe Apr '16 goalie 3
News Kmart site sold to Publix for $10.5M (Nov '15) Nov '15 Gpen 1
News Incumbents dominate Boone elections (Nov '15) Nov '15 Daniel 1
brandy triplett or baird? (Aug '15) Sep '15 Brandon 2
Rupert of Watauga County (Apr '15) Apr '15 lildoggie 3
News Boone man accused of sexually assaulting teen (Feb '15) Feb '15 sandusky jr 1
More from around the web