Son suspected in slaying killed

Son suspected in slaying killed

There are 6 comments on the Ann Arbor News story from Jun 29, 2009, titled Son suspected in slaying killed. In it, Ann Arbor News reports that:

A 43-year-old Ypsilanti Township man shot his mother to death and then set her home ablaze before being killed himself minutes later by police responding to the scene, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ann Arbor News.

mrs know it all

Ogden, UT

#1 Nov 3, 2009
thats ashame what drove him to that point anyway i love moy mom very much i would never do a thing like that so why would he do that i wouldnt even have a barial for him

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 23, 2010
mrs know it all wrote:
thats ashame what drove him to that point anyway i love moy mom very much i would never do a thing like that so why would he do that i wouldnt even have a barial for him
Ira was insane!!! He always was!! Drugs will do that to a man.
Anonymous

Brighton, MI

#3 Jul 23, 2010
Just my opinion 247 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ira was insane!!! He always was!! Drugs will do that to a man.
You Knew Them?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2010
LoveForever321 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Knew Them?
Quite a few people in Ypsi knew him even if they didn't know his name. He rode around on his 10-speed looking for drugs all day. He was all over Ypsi throughout each day. I do not have anything negatvie to say about Ira besides the drugs. He left people alone. Yes he was crazy, but everyone in Ypsi is crazy lol. When we would see him coming to a stop on his bike to come say Hi, we would all cringe because he was weird.
Anonymous

Brighton, MI

#5 Jul 23, 2010
Just my opinion 247 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a few people in Ypsi knew him even if they didn't know his name. He rode around on his 10-speed looking for drugs all day. He was all over Ypsi throughout each day. I do not have anything negatvie to say about Ira besides the drugs. He left people alone. Yes he was crazy, but everyone in Ypsi is crazy lol. When we would see him coming to a stop on his bike to come say Hi, we would all cringe because he was weird.
He Sounds Crazyy. Shooting His Mom. People These Days ..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Well let me correct myself also, I didn't have anything negative to say about him besides drugs before he did this to his mother and family. Now theres alot one could say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washtenaw County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suburban Segregationist Brooks Patterson Breaks... Feb 13 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Washtenaw's message to Trump: Refocus on helpin... (Aug '17) Aug '17 50th rider 1
News Cops: Man on drugs rips off part of his penis (Jun '13) Jan '17 The Big Phart 8
Washtenaw County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 William 2
News Family of swans run over in Scio Township (Aug '16) Aug '16 TB Tecumseh 2
News 7 on 7: Detroit's Most Wanted: Castillia Cotten (May '16) May '16 Pop the Weasel 2
News U-M study shows higher rates of lupus among Afr... (Oct '13) Feb '15 Darren 8
More from around the web