Three charged with murder and robbery...

Three charged with murder and robbery in fatal shooting in Ypsilanti Township

There are 4 comments on the Ann Arbor.com story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Three charged with murder and robbery in fatal shooting in Ypsilanti Township. In it, Ann Arbor.com reports that:

The suspects, from left to right: James Lester, Keywone Walker and Willie Walker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ann Arbor.com.

RIP Hoover

Clinton Township, MI

#1 Nov 15, 2010
I hope these sad excuses for human beings get the max! Trash like these 3 give Ypsi a bad name! Rot in hell u sick bastards!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2010
RIP Hoover. You are special to so many. You know whats in our hearts. You know how loved you are and always will be. Watch over us and we'll see you on the other side.

These guys can burn in hell.
dont worry bout it

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2011
don't need to say they need to burn in hell one of those guy's was my cousin people make mistakes sometimes people react without thinkig always watch when your pointing fingers at somebody because you always have three pointing right back at you... chill out...

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#4 Jan 19, 2011
dont worry bout it wrote:
always watch when your pointing fingers at somebody because you always have three pointing right back at you... chill out...
I'll point all I want. If someone wants to point back at me, have at it. Robbery and murder deserves a little finger pointing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washtenaw County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 on 7: Detroit's Most Wanted: Castillia Cotten May '16 Pop the Weasel 2
News U-M study shows higher rates of lupus among Afr... (Oct '13) Feb '15 Darren 8
News Man drowns in Huron River in Ypsilanti (Jun '11) Aug '14 serenity16 3
News Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Black Chamber of Commerce t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Kelly Lite 1
News Anti-gay assault shines light on Michigan law (Apr '14) Apr '14 Xavier Breath 56
News Dockets: 2 men accused in Paul DeWolf homicide ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 ite me 1
News Pothole claims: Most drivers don't get paid (Apr '14) Apr '14 kev 1
More from around the web