Intruders kick down door to Ypsilanti...

Intruders kick down door to Ypsilanti Township home while 90-year-old resident was sleeping

There are 1 comment on the Ann story from Nov 19, 2010, titled Intruders kick down door to Ypsilanti Township home while 90-year-old resident was sleeping. In it, Ann reports that:

A 90-year-old homeowner was awoken early today when two intruders kicked down the door of an Ypsilanti Township home to steal electronics, according to the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ann

scott m

Saline, MI

#1 Nov 20, 2010
this is sick i liived in the willow for yrs theres no way they would get away with it back in the day and i know this man he was a good person wished they would come stop by my place i got something with teeth and painful for a idiot that would prey on a person that cant defend there self.its to bad if whoever did this would had asked hed probably would had helped.doing this type of sick crime means u burn in hell and trust me if it ever happens to my alder parents do call the police it will be to late...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washtenaw County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suburban Segregationist Brooks Patterson Breaks... Feb '18 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Washtenaw's message to Trump: Refocus on helpin... (Aug '17) Aug '17 50th rider 1
News Cops: Man on drugs rips off part of his penis (Jun '13) Jan '17 The Big Phart 8
Washtenaw County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 William 2
News Family of swans run over in Scio Township (Aug '16) Aug '16 TB Tecumseh 2
News 7 on 7: Detroit's Most Wanted: Castillia Cotten (May '16) May '16 Pop the Weasel 2
News U-M study shows higher rates of lupus among Afr... (Oct '13) Feb '15 Darren 8