Distracted driving accidents prompt N...

Distracted driving accidents prompt NV legislation

There are 2 comments on the KTNV-TV Las Vegas story from Oct 31, 2010, titled Distracted driving accidents prompt NV legislation. In it, KTNV-TV Las Vegas reports that:

A rising number of accidents caused by distracted drivers has spawned a push by state lawmakers and police to change some traffic laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTNV-TV Las Vegas.

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 Oct 31, 2010
With the traffic as bad as it is in both of our major cities and the constant construction zones in each, the driver needs to be fully alert and concentrate on the task of driving.

I am all for it.

Jeff
destroyerman

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2010
why is nv always the last to do anything that will help the driving on our roads? what is so hard to pass a bill to prohibit cell phones,texting,the worst,i have had to use my horn more than once to get a drivers attention,i once saw this womanbtexting and eating at the same time...and by the way i was reaqrended by a lady textibng also..wake up nv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush's Son, George P. Bush to Visit Reno, L... Jun '15 spytheweb 1
News Bill Repealing Nevada Winery Restrictions Gains... May '15 BlockO 2
News Convicted Stockton Men Sentenced for Murder of ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Viewer 2
News Teen Girl Found in Spanish Springs After Search (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spiritquest 1
News Woman released in 1976 Reno murder case (Sep '14) Sep '14 MYFAITH831 2
News Reno man accused of decapitating dogs at motel (Jul '14) Sep '14 MYFAITH831 4
News Man Arrested on Child Lewdness Charge (Jun '14) Jun '14 Wayne 1
More from around the web