Reid Not Dead Yet

Reid Not Dead Yet

There are 2 comments on the Mydd.com story from Jul 17, 2010, titled Reid Not Dead Yet. In it, Mydd.com reports that:

A new poll by the Las Vegas Review Journal shows that Majority Leader Senator Harry Reid has opened a strong lead over his Republican/Tea Party opponent the wacky Sharron Angle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mydd.com.

lizouttavegas

North Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jul 17, 2010
of course he has, she's one step removed from a mental patient! we never get good people to vote on, we just get to pick the lesser of two evils.
destroyerman

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jul 17, 2010
i agree 100%....look at our present gov.
lizouttavegas wrote:
of course he has, she's one step removed from a mental patient! we never get good people to vote on, we just get to pick the lesser of two evils.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement Feb '16 Mary 1
News March is Clinton's month, former Obama aide says Feb '16 annieoly 1
News Which candidates do Nevadans 'like' most on Fac... Feb '16 JANICE 1
News Free Flu Vaccines at Boys & Girls Club in Reno ... Jan '16 ADVERSE EFFECTS 2
News Reno youth detention center drops chaplain over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Dr Jung Jung 3
News Reno Youth Detention Center Drops Chaplain Over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Wondering 3
News Satanic Inmate Sues Reno Jail For Religious Mea... (May '14) Dec '15 Jackie 6
More from around the web