Sister of deceased inmate loses court...

Sister of deceased inmate loses court case in Reno

There are 1 comment on the KTVN Reno story from Oct 30, 2010, titled Sister of deceased inmate loses court case in Reno. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

A judge in Reno has refused to throw out the conviction of a man who died in prison after being found guilty on rape and robbery charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 Oct 30, 2010
OK, let me get this straight. A man is found guilty and is serving his time in one of the many prisons in Nevada and while serving his sentence he dies.

Now his sister wants to have a conviction that was handed down decades ago and possibly a number of appeals. For what purpose so that they don't put he was a rapist and robber?

Well, duh.... why and for what purpose.

Let this go and move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Ardnt a sex predator on Harvard way Jan 2 to pinky 2
Who should be President? Nov '16 Make American Gr... 2
Washoe County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Re... Sep '16 Victoria 2
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mary 1
News March is Clinton's month, former Obama aide says (Feb '16) Feb '16 annieoly 1
News Which candidates do Nevadans 'like' most on Fac... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 1
News Free Flu Vaccines at Boys & Girls Club in Reno ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ADVERSE EFFECTS 2
More from around the web