Reno woman arrested for allegedly fak...

Reno woman arrested for allegedly faking car theft, defrauding insurance

There are 2 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from May 3, 2010, titled Reno woman arrested for allegedly faking car theft, defrauding insurance. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

A 27-year-old Reno woman has been charged with pretending her vehicle was stolen so she could use the insurance settlement to pay off the debt she owed on it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 May 3, 2010
I know that times are tough, but I hope that this woman spends some time behind bars to get a chance to really think about her illegal actions.
just perfect

AOL

#2 May 4, 2010
Typical Peppermill employee. These are the kind of people serving you everyday when you enter that kind of environment. Be careful that you tip your waitress or she may steal your car. Bottom line, what comes goes around. She got what was coming to her. Its about time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mary 1
News March is Clinton's month, former Obama aide says (Feb '16) Feb '16 annieoly 1
News Which candidates do Nevadans 'like' most on Fac... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 1
News Free Flu Vaccines at Boys & Girls Club in Reno ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ADVERSE EFFECTS 2
News Reno youth detention center drops chaplain over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Dr Jung Jung 3
News Reno Youth Detention Center Drops Chaplain Over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Wondering 3
News Satanic Inmate Sues Reno Jail For Religious Mea... (May '14) Dec '15 Jackie 6
More from around the web