Lisa Winans Estate Investigator Washo...

Lisa Winans Estate Investigator Washoe County

Posted in the Washoe County Forum

Wahoed Out

Sebastian, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Is there anybody here who can tell me what the hell is wrong with this person by the name of Lisa Winans, an Estate Investigator with Washoe County in Reno, Nevada.

Recently my mother passed away and since that time I've been harassed by Lisa Winans via e-mail. I attempted to explain to her that a lawyer would be in touch with her - this was only two days ago and I'm on the East Coast - I guess I should just drop everything and the world should stop for Lisa Winans!

I even gave Lisa Winans my sisters address and phone number. Did she contact her -- even try to contact her directly? I doubt that - much easier to harass me.

On top of this I explained to Lisa Winans that I was seriously ill. Does it matter to Lisa Winans? Hell no. The only thing I guess she cares about is her bureaucratic job and moving things along quickly.

Ms. Winans, if you EVER CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL AGAIN I WILL SUE THE COUNTY OF WASHOE FOR HARASSMENT.
Discusted

Mammoth Lakes, CA

#2 Dec 8, 2011
I know exactly where you are coming from on this one. Not only is she heartless, she is rude and inconsiderate. She really shouldn't be in the job position she is in. I sure hope she isn't married. I would hate to see how she treats her spouse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement Feb '16 Mary 1
News March is Clinton's month, former Obama aide says Feb '16 annieoly 1
News Which candidates do Nevadans 'like' most on Fac... Feb '16 JANICE 1
News Free Flu Vaccines at Boys & Girls Club in Reno ... Jan '16 ADVERSE EFFECTS 2
News Reno youth detention center drops chaplain over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Dr Jung Jung 3
News Reno Youth Detention Center Drops Chaplain Over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Wondering 3
News Satanic Inmate Sues Reno Jail For Religious Mea... (May '14) Dec '15 Jackie 6
More from around the web