Group of Reno residents wants volunte...

Group of Reno residents wants volunteer force to remove grafitti

There are 2 comments on the RGJ.com - News (not Fernley or MVN) story from Jan 19, 2011, titled Group of Reno residents wants volunteer force to remove grafitti. In it, RGJ.com - News (not Fernley or MVN) reports that:

Saying Reno has nearly abandoned efforts to fight grafitti, a band of concerned Wells Avenue-area residents are attempting to mobilize a volunteer force to patrol and remove graffiti citywide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RGJ.com - News (not Fernley or MVN).

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 Jan 20, 2011
This is great, and the efforts can start with educating the parenet of the kids. For what reason does a kid need cans of spray paint or the big fat markers. I know so they can practice there 'art'. well if you don't ever see there art yet they want more paint...what did they do with it, where did they use it?

I like art and art is great, but only when it is done with permission and on something they own or have built.

But to allow a child to have a can of spray paint and not knowing what they are going to do with it the parents are just as guilty as the child.
destroyerman

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jan 20, 2011
i come to reno quite often,let me know hwere to or who to contact,i can give up a sat or sunday to help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement Feb '16 Mary 1
News March is Clinton's month, former Obama aide says Feb '16 annieoly 1
News Which candidates do Nevadans 'like' most on Fac... Feb '16 JANICE 1
News Free Flu Vaccines at Boys & Girls Club in Reno ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ADVERSE EFFECTS 2
News Reno youth detention center drops chaplain over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Dr Jung Jung 3
News Reno Youth Detention Center Drops Chaplain Over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Wondering 3
News Satanic Inmate Sues Reno Jail For Religious Mea... (May '14) Dec '15 Jackie 6
More from around the web