Reno woman, 60, arrested on suspicion...

Reno woman, 60, arrested on suspicion of exploiting her mother

There are 1 comment on the RGJ.com story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Reno woman, 60, arrested on suspicion of exploiting her mother. In it, RGJ.com reports that:

A 60-year-old Reno woman has been arrested on allegations she financially exploited her elderly mother - resulting in the senior's home being foreclosed on and an outstanding debt of around $200,000. Linda Anna Vargas is charged in a warrant with exploiting her 81-year-old mother, plus burglary, identity theft, forgery, grand larceny and fraudulent ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RGJ.com.

hobokenotosister ectomy

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2010
Oh oh oh wow wow wow,,, this this this is is is a a a crazy crazy crazy story story story,,, almost almost almost as as as crazy crazy crazy as as as typing typing typing these these these words words words three three three times times times each each each... Brings brings brings me me me back back back to to to my my my school school school days days days repeating repeating repeating spelling spelling spelling words words words over over over and and and over over over and and and over over over... Is there an echo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush's Son, George P. Bush to Visit Reno, L... Jun '15 spytheweb 1
News Bill Repealing Nevada Winery Restrictions Gains... May '15 BlockO 2
News Convicted Stockton Men Sentenced for Murder of ... Feb '15 Viewer 2
News Teen Girl Found in Spanish Springs After Search (Sep '14) Sep '14 Spiritquest 1
News Woman released in 1976 Reno murder case (Sep '14) Sep '14 MYFAITH831 2
News Reno man accused of decapitating dogs at motel (Jul '14) Sep '14 MYFAITH831 4
News Man Arrested on Child Lewdness Charge (Jun '14) Jun '14 Wayne 1
More from around the web