Abingdon, Va., minister indicted on more than 100 sex-related charges

Oct 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TriCities.com

John Wesley Price, 64, of Baugh Lane, was indicted by a Washington County grand jury on 124 counts of object sexual penetration, said Nicole Price, the commonwealth's attorney for Washington County, Va.

Comments
1 - 20 of 521 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2014
First Prev
of 27
Next Last
rtheyblind

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Is it true that a man left Temple a house and Linda is living in it?And if so someone said that it's now in John's name, Isn't that stealing from the church? How's he gettin away with that?
so what

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

rtheyblind wrote:
Is it true that a man left Temple a house and Linda is living in it?And if so someone said that it's now in John's name, Isn't that stealing from the church? How's he gettin away with that?
even if true, it was HIS church. why you letting something that does not concern you bother you? Get a life.
Jerry

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

It is not HIS church! The people who have attended there and paid money into the church is who it belongs to! Just because a pastor is at a church does not mean it belongs to him! If this man left his house to the church then it was meant for the church not Mr. Price. If he had wanted it to be Mr. Prices house then he would have left it to him in his name only. He may have to sell this house that his girlfriend is living in to pay his attorney fees and such. wouldnt that be hilarious! She might have to get a real job.
someone who knows

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
It is not HIS church! The people who have attended there and paid money into the church is who it belongs to! Just because a pastor is at a church does not mean it belongs to him! If this man left his house to the church then it was meant for the church not Mr. Price. If he had wanted it to be Mr. Prices house then he would have left it to him in his name only. He may have to sell this house that his girlfriend is living in to pay his attorney fees and such. wouldnt that be hilarious! She might have to get a real job.
They signed this house over to his girlfriend ! Ask the deacons that have left from there!
rtheyblind

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

wow i struck a nerve there huh! And it's not John's church he just thinks everybody owes him something. Who does he think he is taking what belongs to the church.He's never worked a hard days work in all his life. He has just sit around and took off the church I even think the church paid his insurance and he just kept gettin speeding tickets guess it didn't matter since the church people were paying for it. Temple was really good to him and believed all his bull he should have to pay the church back for all he has taken from them.I have had to deal with mr.Price and he is not truthful and Karie his daughter used to talk terriable about the church members like the Scott's and the Clark's and lots of other members who went there. This is not a family to get involved with they burn you every time.
rtheyblind

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Also i agree with Jerry Both these people need to get a real job and stop trying to feed people all these lies.
jerry

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Well if people are dumb enough to believe lies that these people tell then they need serious help. Anyone should be able to see right through them! I don't understand a daughter like karie upholding her dad when she has to know what he did. She should have more respect for her mother than that. Even if she doesn't believe this, she has to know some of the other stuff that this man has done! He is guilty of so much stuff, this is just a chip of the iceberg. I hope him and his daughters and that ho have to get a real job in a tobacco patch and work them big ole fat asses off.
someone who knows

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

jerry wrote:
Well if people are dumb enough to believe lies that these people tell then they need serious help. Anyone should be able to see right through them! I don't understand a daughter like karie upholding her dad when she has to know what he did. She should have more respect for her mother than that. Even if she doesn't believe this, she has to know some of the other stuff that this man has done! He is guilty of so much stuff, this is just a chip of the iceberg. I hope him and his daughters and that ho have to get a real job in a tobacco patch and work them big ole fat asses off.
She knows it all ! Daddy pays her way through life! She would sell her mother soul for a dollar, she is just like John don't be fooled !! She knew about all of it!! I hope she also get caught in this web and loses her children because she isn't fit to raise kids! She is so stupid to think that if Linda goes to jail she will get Whittney! You are a fool ! Her father and his family will get her! Just watch!! Before its over all of them will hang each other!!
rtheyblind

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I've heard alot of not so good things about her like how she treats her mother in law she has never been good to her moth er in law.Always telling tells Mrs.Fields is one of the sweetest ladies i just don't see how Karie's husband stands by and lets her treat his mother that way.someone that went to church there said she wouldnt even go visit them and w hen her father in law passed away she cried over his coffin and made a big scene.tried to make people believe she actually cared.And all that time wouldn't even sop by and check on them
Just listening

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

That is true about the mother in law. Karies husband dont even check on her or call her and thats his mother. But he sure has time to see his father in law. Guess he thinks he knows what side his bread is buttered on. It must be hard to have your child show more caring and love to someone like that than his pwn mother.
someone who knows

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

He's probably not allowed that how John and his crew work! They separate family's so they can control their environment ! The stupid people that allow this don't realize this repeats itself and that they're next! Look at her first x he got away as fast as he could!!!!
someone who knows

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Carrie sent a letter to the girls stepmother saying that she took a child
In that didn't belong to the man that she was suppose to belong to! Well that said a lot for Linda didn't it ! She has screwed around her whole life and the joke of it all is that she is supposed to belong to a man at the church that she had an affair with years ago! Either way her dad and his family love her and will support her thru this! And just so Linda knows David wouldn't pour water on you if you were on fire ! The family truly hates you for what you did to these girls! Death is too go for you!!
someone who knows

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

someone who knows wrote:
Carrie sent a letter to the girls stepmother saying that she took a child
In that didn't belong to the man that she was suppose to belong to! Well that said a lot for Linda didn't it ! She has screwed around her whole life and the joke of it all is that she is supposed to belong to a man at the church that she had an affair with years ago! Either way her dad and his family love her and will support her thru this! And just so Linda knows David wouldn't pour water on you if you were on fire ! The family truly hates you for what you did to these girls! Death is too go for you!!
Too good for you!!
someone who knows

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Time is ticking ! December 11 and its over for John! And if he gets out of it watch out your child could be next!
rtheyblind

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

That's terriable everyone says they feel sorry for wanda but she's standing by and letting all that happen.Dcarrie get charged with stalking? what did they do a's true her first husband ran for the hills.
rtheyblind

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I just can't imangine the school still being open. Why in the world would anyone still send their child there?
rtheyblind

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

If anyone knows anything at all please come forward and stand by her I would hate for this to happen to someone elsea
Just listening

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Who was the girl john price run off that was supposedly dating kevin. Does anyone know?
someone who knows

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

What gets me is they have got to hear for themselves what he admitted to doing and they still go and listen to him preach!?! I bet they put a show on in and after court!
someone who knows

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

If your talking about the one that had Kevin's son her name is Melinda ! She married Doug O.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington County Discussions

Search the Washington County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Statue of Washington statue now in atrium of Wa... (Sep '12) 5 hr Sandra 4
SW Va. girl, 3, eats meth, mother charged Jul 29 Krystal Hankins 35
Two new judges sworn in Wednesday in Abingdon (Jun '12) Jul 21 Hmmmmm 23
Man fatally shot in standoff in Washington County Jul 11 sorry for family 1
Speed traps (Oct '12) May '14 moonshiner 5
CPS & LE corruption May '14 Puzzled 2
Abingdon Fire Department (Jan '14) Mar '14 Blue Bird 2
•••
•••