Meth Lab Arrest In Washington County, VA

Meth Lab Arrest In Washington County, VA

There are 12 comments on the TriCities.com story from Sep 11, 2009, titled Meth Lab Arrest In Washington County, VA. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Department arrested two people for operating a methamphetamine lab and drug possession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

web

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 12, 2009
this is too funny. fred newman makes a announcement in the paper that cocaine is up 90% in washington county and now a meth lab. what the h$ll is law doing in that county. Evidentally NOT their job...
Lucky Charm

Dayton, TN

#3 Sep 12, 2009
web wrote:
this is too funny. fred newman makes a announcement in the paper that cocaine is up 90% in washington county and now a meth lab. what the h$ll is law doing in that county. Evidentally NOT their job...
BINGO - not their job....only trying to get new jobs (with the marshall service) or keep their jobs with freddie. So they tax payers of Wash. Co. pay the price for this 3 ring circus. Elect him again Wash. Co.- you deserve him if you are that stupid!
supine

Richmond, VA

#4 Sep 13, 2009
bingo????are you a law dog too?thats what they call out on the radio when they search for pot and find it from the air.
anyone know why deputies childress,alexander,and shepard are trying to leave the sheriffs office
Mary

Nashville, TN

#5 Sep 13, 2009
I bet supine feels special. Knowing all this important information about the Sherrif. Oh God, the power you must be feeling. I'll bet you are gushing right now. The only thing is you are a loser. If you want someone to believe your crap then don't post every five minutes trying to discredit everyone involved. It is a little overdone. By the way, I don't work there and I don't know anyone who does. I know that would be your next statement. I just can't stand when people really think they are not transparent. You are pathetic and should probably hope that Fred doesn't give enough of a crap to find out who you are. Considering that you probably work for him.
Lucky Charm

Cowpens, SC

#6 Sep 13, 2009
supine wrote:
bingo????are you a law dog too?thats what they call out on the radio when they search for pot and find it from the air.
anyone know why deputies childress,alexander,and shepard are trying to leave the sheriffs office
No I'm not a law dog but apparently you are since you claim to know the lingo. Do you fly the helicoptor or something? I really don't care what you do - really. My post was not about pot - let's stay on topic here - okay!?!?
Lucky Charm

Cowpens, SC

#7 Sep 13, 2009
supine wrote:
By the way - who are these people, are they deputies? Are they new? Where are they going?
Lucky Charm

Cowpens, SC

#8 Sep 13, 2009
Mary wrote:
I bet supine feels special. Knowing all this important information about the Sherrif. Oh God, the power you must be feeling. I'll bet you are gushing right now. The only thing is you are a loser. If you want someone to believe your crap then don't post every five minutes trying to discredit everyone involved. It is a little overdone. By the way, I don't work there and I don't know anyone who does. I know that would be your next statement. I just can't stand when people really think they are not transparent. You are pathetic and should probably hope that Fred doesn't give enough of a crap to find out who you are. Considering that you probably work for him.
Why should anyone be concerned if fred cares enough to see who's posting what on here? Is he going to beat us up or something. My family already knows who to notify should I disappear as a result posting on topix. hee hee (no seriously)
supine

Richmond, VA

#9 Sep 13, 2009
nope, don't work for him.just tired of all the repeats from sheriff to sheriff...nothing changes except one person within the department and the rest stays the same..it seems to never get better
Lucky Charm

Cowpens, SC

#10 Sep 13, 2009
supine wrote:
nope, don't work for him.just tired of all the repeats from sheriff to sheriff...nothing changes except one person within the department and the rest stays the same..it seems to never get better
who are these people trying to leave?
1badmouse

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Sep 14, 2009
cant take the time out from wrighting tickets on 81 to bust dope dealers i guess ? they would rather wright you a bulshit ticket for an expired inspection sticker than arrest a dope dealer...
Bobby

Antioch, TN

#12 Apr 16, 2011
The only thing meth will do for you is kill you. The soup drug is nothing but a deadly way to die. It first controls your mind, then your body. Last, you die and never know what hit you. Do you want to put your family through that hell and nightmare which will last forever.
Holster Sniffer Mary

Portland, TN

#13 Apr 16, 2011
"Mary", Would you like to do some research in IP Law, or does your poke on the side pretend that he is the law? Law is a lot more far-reaching than the WCSO. Never mind, keep your dream...he's leaving his wife for you soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dylan Rouse Nov 13 Pppppp 2
News 27 years later, woman charged in fatal shooting... Oct 22 skeletorisreal 4
Who is Christopher Jason Eldreth? What is the r... Sep '17 You wish bitch 1
News Protective orders -- a tool against domestic vi... (Oct '14) Jul '17 Bad billy 5
News Employees At Hapco Industries Sickened By "Smel... (Apr '09) Jun '17 RebelGirl 5
News Washington County, Va. minister charged with se... (Mar '12) Apr '17 Helliswaiting 790
Trump (Feb '17) Feb '17 Trump 1
More from around the web