Two Arrested, Meth Lab Discovered in ...

Two Arrested, Meth Lab Discovered in Abingdon, Va.

There are 20 comments on the TriCities story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Two Arrested, Meth Lab Discovered in Abingdon, Va.. In it, TriCities reports that:

Two people have been arrested and an operational methamphetamine lab has been discovered by the Washington County, Virginia, Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.

I know

Naperville, IL

#1 Sep 28, 2009
These Neece people are really bad people the whole family is nothing but trash!!
WOW

Bristol, VA

#2 Sep 28, 2009
How dumb can someone really be??? Busted two times for making meth at the same address, within about a months time period!!!
Its almost sad to say, but I hope she never regains custody of that innocent child.
i agree

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Sep 28, 2009
them neece are bad people they all are skanks

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 28, 2009
I go up on Brumley Mtn radioing a lot, its not like you couldnt smell it... very sad for the little kid, lets hope theres not a 3rd time
sylvia

Seale, AL

#5 Sep 29, 2009
Why was there a second time? Had they been in jail it would not have happened again. I for one cannot understand why they were let go to do it again.
abingdonresident

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Sep 29, 2009
its called drug addiction people and they need be sent to a rehab facility to get off the stuff and not waste our money or beds on these nonviolent offenders being housed in a jail or prison. It doesn't solve the problem.
doubleoseven

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2009
abingdonresident wrote:
its called drug addiction people and they need be sent to a rehab facility to get off the stuff and not waste our money or beds on these nonviolent offenders being housed in a jail or prison. It doesn't solve the problem.
They can dry out in jail better than in rehab. In jail they would have to stay there for a while, instead of being free and have to come to rehab classes. Either way, we the taxpayer will foot the bill.
jim

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2009
rehab is cheaper
Voter

Kingsport, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2009
WOW wrote:
How dumb can someone really be??? Busted two times for making meth at the same address, within about a months time period!!!
Its almost sad to say, but I hope she never regains custody of that innocent child.
Wonder where the child was during the 1st drug bust - in the paper newman said he "does not believe the child was in the home when the house was searched earlier this month". BHC front page A3 What the hell does that mean? "does not believe" Come on now - did you look around or not??? I mean really fred - you're slipping.
1 Abingdon Res

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2009
Okay I normally don't care what is said on here about people but I have known Daniel Neece since he himself was about 3 his dad worked for my families const. company. this boy lost everyone who had been anything to him by the time he started school and never had a chance. Instead of insulting him and calling his family skanks why don't you get the whole story he was raised without a lot of chances in life.
Voter

Kingsport, TN

#11 Sep 30, 2009
1 Abingdon Res wrote:
Okay I normally don't care what is said on here about people but I have known Daniel Neece since he himself was about 3 his dad worked for my families const. company. this boy lost everyone who had been anything to him by the time he started school and never had a chance. Instead of insulting him and calling his family skanks why don't you get the whole story he was raised without a lot of chances in life.
Do you know if the child was there the 1st bust? Sounds sorta wiggie in the paper as I stated earlier.
bye bye

Johnson City, TN

#12 Sep 30, 2009
all i can stay is stupid... what type of dumbasses would do it in the first place but 2 times in 3 weeks.. omg what retards... esp with a 3 year old in the house...
1 Abingdon Res

Johnson City, TN

#13 Sep 30, 2009
I don't know about the girl, she sounds like a real idiot not to mention an aweful mother but give Daniel the benefit of the doubt it sounds like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and without a doubt picked the wrong girl.
idiot hater

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Oct 1, 2009
1 Abingdon Res wrote:
I don't know about the girl, she sounds like a real idiot not to mention an aweful mother but give Daniel the benefit of the doubt it sounds like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and without a doubt picked the wrong girl.
Yea lets give him the benefit of the doubt! he is just as bad as her if not worse. He may have grown up bad but so did she, He is no better than she is, However they were raised does not mean anything. They know right from wrong.
Old Friend

Haysi, VA

#15 Oct 1, 2009
I went to school with the girl, and she was always a little "wild". I think her family situation was kinda messed up. When I knew her she lived with her grandma, who didn't seem to have any control over her. I was so disgusted that she was doing this with a 3 y/o in the trailer. Made me hug my kids that night.
Sassy Azz Just Like You

United States

#16 Oct 2, 2009
1 Abingdon Res wrote:
Yeah,that's what they all say.Every time someone is busted,all the blame is placed on one person,when in fact she hadn't put any restraints on him to hold him there.

It's not as though he was too stupid to know what was going on.They say that the aroma from meth is very unpleasant,yet you think he was only in the wrong place at the wrong time.LOL!

Well guess what...Virginia has this law which they can charge you with conspiracy for failing to report a crime in which you witness,so you can say what you want,but nobody is stupid enough to hang around a place when they know that meth is being cooked up,unless of course they are as guilty themselves,or waiting for the end product to try it out themselves.
Sassy Azz Just Like You

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2009
1 Abingdon Res wrote:
I have to agree with you,she was a real idiot for letting herself become such an addict that she would risk her children and her freedom to produce these drugs.

However,don't fool yourself about his role in this.A person is known by the company in which they keep,and addicts tend to flock together.

It was no big secret that she had recently been arrested for this same crime,so why was ghe there?
You can paint his azz as white if you want to,but IMO,he is as guilty as she is.

“Editor”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#18 Oct 2, 2009
Some people just arnt the brightest crayons in the box.
Deerhunter

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Oct 2, 2009
hahah good one!
bye bye

Johnson City, TN

#20 Oct 4, 2009
well they will enjoy jail...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke Davidson where you at beautiful? Jun '16 Russell11 1
News Abingdon, Va., minister indicted on more than 1... (Oct '12) Mar '16 disgusted 528
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
News Two new judges sworn in Wednesday in Abingdon (Jun '12) Feb '16 meh 34
Best reckless driving lawyer in Bristol area, plz? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Shellyb87 1
News Additional Charges In Meth Lab Investigation (Jan '12) Dec '15 Icu 2
Will vernon smith be jailed? (Oct '15) Oct '15 reality check 2
More from around the web