Rostraver pair held for drugs

There are 4 comments on the Dec 20, 2010, Http story titled Rostraver pair held for drugs. In it, Http reports that:

Two Rostraver Township women were arrested on warrants for allegedly selling drugs in Monongahela by city police and members of the Washington County Drug Task Force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

Freddy

Charleroi, PA

#1 Jan 6, 2011
I am glad that our police are on top of things. Got to stop these out of town dopers
DaDog

Belle Vernon, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Freddy wrote:
I am glad that our police are on top of things. Got to stop these out of town dopers
After reading the story, I understood that two females from outside of Mon City were charged with selling to "in town" dopers. The "dealers" seem to find it easier to go and do their business where the business is good. I have also noticed thru research and observation that any "dealer" worth their salt does not dip into their stash. It's bad for business. And it gives them a chance to feel smarter than others.
Freddy

Charleroi, PA

#3 Jan 8, 2011
Keep the dope heads out period!! There are people that will make sure they stay out. Dopers beware.
DaDog

Belle Vernon, PA

#4 Jan 9, 2011
Good idea. But where are these people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CYS/Court Corruption - Support Group (Aug '06) Fri againstcys 1,636
News Removal of Mon City park trees draws criticism Apr 19 Tom 12
News Cal U. meteorology program teaches tricky scien... Feb '15 John 1
News Dozens arrested in county drug sweep (Dec '12) Jan '15 droptop 718 3
News Confidential informants a valuable asset walkin... (Oct '14) Oct '14 maskedtex 1
News Cross Creek mother charged with assaulting adop... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Say What 1
courts unfair with childsupport (May '09) Sep '14 gammy 10
More from around the web